Chapter 04 • Seductive Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"I said, finger me, not fondle me." He clenched his jaw and nodded as he once again went back to kissing.

His right hand went to my wet pussy as he rubbed on the slick very lightly hitched my breath. He broke the kiss and smirked, "What? Already lost of breath?"

I am not even surprised anymore. I grinned innocently as I spread my legs wider. I leaned back a little more using both of my hands as support as I didn't need to use them anymore.

I shook my hips and it was this close for his fingers to enter me. He pressed his finger harder which caused me to moan loudly.

He slapped my pussy and it started to touch my clit with every slap. It felt a little painful yet too much pleasure to handle. My hips started to shake violently. He used his other hand to keep me steady by grabbing my ass.

Finally, without giving me any warning he shoved two fingers into me at once. One of my hands went to hold him by his biceps.

"What? Already losing it?" My lust-filled eyes looked at him. I rubbed my boobs on his bare chest and it was his time to lose it. His chest grumbled as he looked down at our connected boobs.

His fingers vigorously started to move in and out. I kept my challenging eyes on him as if telling him "You don't know what's coming".

As I was getting close I pushed him. He looked taken aback by my action. His eyes were quick enough to go down my pussy which was leaking down the counter, making a mess.

"That gigantic meat of yours," I pointed my finger at his throbbing cock which was begging to be shallow hold by some hot and juicy meat. "Put that inside me." I spread my pussy with my fingers again.

He ran up to me and just like that without any warning he completely entered me. He didn't even let me adjust as he started to move his hips back and forth.

Moans, skin slapping, and the sound of our heaving chests filled up the whole house. My boobs kept swinging up and down with his every thrust. I was about to grab them but he slapped away my hand as he sucked on one of them. His hands dug deeper into the soft flesh on my legs.

I was losing my mind and my orgasm was near. "I'm cuming!" I managed to moan out.

"Me too" He breathed out on my nipples as he nibbled on it.

And I finally orgasmed all over his cock. He was also about to cum when I pushed him away which caused his dick to slip out of me with a pop sound. He shamelessly and mindlessly was about to put it once again inside me but I stopped him by pressing on his torso, his dickhead was slightly rubbing my wet pussy.

"P-please, let me cum." He was frustrated and I was determined to give him the exact pain as pleasure.

"Lick me clean, first." And he did without a second thought. I felt like I was cumming once again in his mouth but luckily I didn't.

He stood up after licking me clean with his desperate look.

"You can pounce me only one time, it's your decision if you can cum or not." He wasted no time to slip his dick inside me. But he probably forgot what I said as he was trying to thrust me a second time but I pushed him again.

"I said only one time." I grinned. His painful frustrated look was worth witnessing. "If you can hold it in like a good boy,"

I jumped down from the counter while fixing my robe and walked up to him. I took his shaft in my palm "Who knows! I might let you fuck me in public?"