Part 7 Freedom (The Final Chapter)

"Everything will be fine, Xiao Wei. Leave everything to me and Han Chen. You'll be fine" Zhao Yunlan said as he tried to calm Shen Wei down.

Shen Wei fainted as soon as they managed to find the room hidden by Shen Wei's late mother. There was clearly displayed all the evidence that Han Chen needed to drag Cobra and all the people affiliated with the mafia group into trouble. Instantly, Shen Wei's memory returned. He remembered the time when he and his mother played riddles and also hid all the evidence. He also remembered how his mother died and of course he also remembered how the policeman threatened to kill Shen Wei and his father if Shen Wei dared to testify against Cobra.

"Ge, I feel so stupid. Why at that time I was silent and instead chose to flee to England. I should be able to help my mother or at least I can fight for justice for my mother" Shen Wei was still sobbing in Zhao Yunlan's arms "I just let things get worse"

"You were very young at that time, you were only 16 years old and you didn't understand much about this." Zhao Yunlan caressed Shen Wei's hair gently "The most important thing now is that we have all the evidence we need. It's time for us to drag them all into prison."

"How?" Shen Wei asked curiously, "Allow me to help you"

"Han Chen and I will think about it. This is very dangerous and we must plan carefully" Of course Zhao Yunlan and Han Chen had already found a way, but Zhao Yunlan felt it would be very dangerous so he decided not to involve Shen Wei anymore.

After successfully calming Shen Wei and falling asleep, Zhao Yunlan left Shen Wei in his room to join Han Chen and Kaixin who were arguing.

"I won't let you go alone" Kaixin said while shaking his head "We're in this together, I don't care if it's very dangerous. I don't want to just sit here while you'll be in danger alone!"

"Kaixin, I don't want anything happen to you, I want you to stay with Xiao Wei" Han Chen explained "I promise it won't be long and I'll be back here to see you soon, I promise I'll be fine"

"No!" Kaixin refused firmly "I will still go with you, I don't care if you like it or not. We have all the bodyguards to look after Xiao Wei. I want to take care of you"

"I agree with Kaixin" Zhao Yunlan interrupted "In fact, Kaixin can indeed help us. He can help by explaining LI Yanshu's psychic condition, aren't we planning to publish all this evidence so everyone knows that Cobra is a vile rotten mafia"

"Yunlan..." Han Chen disagreed

"After all we will do it at Shen Huang Ming's house, the safest place. You can take Kaixin there and nothing will happen" Zhao Yunlan gave his opinion

"You asked Shen Wei to stay here while you agreed that Kaixin would come with me?" Han Chen sighed

"This is different, I will go to the police station to free our team, of course it will be much more dangerous. Bao Zheng is there too."

Yes, Han Chen and Zhao Yunlan had already made a plan. Han Chen will leak all the evidence to the public and Han Chen also invited the defense minister to come and see the evidence at Shen Huang Ming's house. After everything was uncovered, Zhao Yunlan would release all SID members and then arrest all the policemen involved with Cobra. That's a good plan and it will probably be easy to execute. Of course if there are no obstacles.

Even so, Zhao Yunlan still didn't want Shen Wei to come because his past trauma might return. After all, the criminals would naturally aim at Shen Wei because Shen Wei was Zhao Yunlan's weakness.

Therefore, very early in the morning Zhao Yunlan rushed to leave their hiding place. Of course Zhao Yunlan had ordered all the guards to look after Shen Wei and not to let their guard down in the slightest. Zhao Yunlan, Han Chen and Kaixin left feeling optimistic, but before they knew it, the criminals might have an even more sinister plan.