Weilan Mini-Series 2.0

"MY BOYFRIEND IS AN ANGEL"a Weilan Mini-Series 2

a Weilan Mini-Series 2.0

Hi! My name is Zhao Yunlan and you can say that I'm the unluckiest person on earth.

Why?

I don't know .. Maybe The God was in a badmood when The God created me and you must be saying "Zhao Yunlan, you are exaggerating"

Well, try to be me just only one hour and you will find out.

Everyday for me is just another day to have a bad luck. For example, I was in a coffee shop and the place was a little bit crowded, it's one of my favorite coffee shop so I didn't mind waiting. Told the waitress my name and I waited in one of the chair inside, but after 30 minutes my order had not come. Suddenly a young waitress, maybe 17 or 18 years old came and gave me my coffee but she was really in a bad mood, she asked : "Why you didn't pick up this coffe?"

"Well, I didn't hear you call my name" I told her and she said "I called your name for almost 20 times!"

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't hear you call my name and my hearing ability is fine" told her again and slightly annoyed by her attitude.

"I did call your name, Zhao Yunwen!"

Well, after she said my name, I found the problem. I did hear her calling Zhao Yunwen and that is clearly not my name so I just laughed but then I made it clear by saying : "Miss, my name is Zhao Yunlan not Zhao Yunwen"

"You are not just deaf but also can't speak your name properly" She said and just left.

I literally rolled my eyes because of her attitude but then when she turned her body and left me, I saw something, a bubble gum sticked on her pants, more specifically in her buttocks so as a gentlemen I didn't want people laugh at her therefor I called her again

"Miss, you have something on your..... Uh ... " I was in doubt but I told her anyway "There's something on your....." I felt like it would be inappropriate so I I just pointed it with my finger from a far.

I did expect that she would thank me but then she came to me with her angry face and suddenly slapped me.

"YOU PERVERT!" She shouted and drew attention from all of people inside the coffee shop. And from that day everytime I buy coffee, she always put something on my coffee, either too sweet or too bitter. Until the time that I banned forever from that coffee shop.

And do you think that it just like that? Well, you are wrong.

I was having a bad time at the office and my friend, the damn cat Da Qing (he is not a real cat) dragged me to a club. I love clubbing tho and I love to get drunk. I was so drunk that night but I still drove my car. That cat told me to order an uber but I refused. Even when I'm drunk, I still can drive like Michael Schumacher, the legendary Formula 1 Driver.

So that night I drove my car while singing happily until the unlucky event happened again and I hit something or someone with my car. I was so afraid that I might killed someone.

I got out the car and the first thing I search was the blood. I saw no blood, it was a good sign. But I did hit someone, a man around my age. He was unconscious and I tried to wake him up but I couldn't. I searched for his wallet and phone but no.... He didn't have that. So as a gentlemen I decided to bring him home because I couldn't take him to the hospital, the doctor and nurses must know that I hit that man and I would end up in jail. So yeah, I brough him home and waited.

One hour....

Two hour...

Almost three hour and I decided to wake him up again but I was shocked when I touched his face, his skin was as cold as ice. And suddenly my brain finally worked again because I immediately checked his pulse and his breath.

He has no pulse and no breath.

I killed him....

I killed him.. I killed him and I was so doomed. I was thinking about leave him here and never come back or maybe dump his body somewhere but that also wrong.

Turn myself to the police was not an option too. So I just waited and waited until suddenly he woke up as if nothing happened. Damn I was so scared, was he a ghost? I even poked his cheek but he just blinked at me.

I tried to ask about his name but surprisingly he said that he didn't have a name. At first I thought he has amnesia but he said he clearly remember when I hit him with my car. I asked about his home but he said he didn't have a home. But judging by his manner, his look and his appearance, he clearly wasn't a homeless.

Therefor I still thought that he had amnesia because I hit him with a car.

To help him remember, I decided to give him a name, 'Shen Wei' and he liked it. Also I decided to keep him at home since he said he didn't have a home.

Living with Shen Wei was not easy at all, I even consulted this with the therapist, not for Shen Wei, but for me because I might gone crazy. This Shen Wei was not like human at all and that maybe because I hit him too hard with my car.

Zhao Yunlan what do you mean?

Well that's because Shen Wei is so weird, he didn't even know how to eat (But after I introduced him with the best food on earth, I mean instant noodle. There was not a day without him asking me to make instant noodle).

If you think that was the only weird thing from Shen Wei then you are so wrong. One day I found Shen Wei dipping his hand in hot water, told him that the water is hot and might hurt his hand but then he said that he didn't know what hurt is.

And of course not just that. I also stopped him from walking outside the house with only his boxer in the winter or I saw him talked to the cat, the real cat, not Da Qing.

I really confused, have a gone crazy or that Shen Wei is a crazy man.

Or maybe a ghost?

Whatever he is but since he came into my life, my lucky star also came to my life. There was not even a day that I didn't get lucky. I even won the lottery once.

And Shen Wei....... Shen Wei is actually cute and beautiful at the same time. He is more innocent than a baby and his skin was so smooth more than silk. His lips is so pink, matches his cheeks, his eyes is the most peaceful thing on earth that I might get lost only by looking at his eyes.

Shen Wei....... Day by day I spent with this person, the love started to grow but of course this innocent little Wei didn't understand what love is. But I didn't mind to teach him what love is.

Shen Wei somehow became my new addiction to the point that I might fight anyone or anything even The God if they try to steal him from me.

And that's a little bit about my story.

***

And now Shanlaoshi is speaking hehehehe. That is just a summary of my new story. Because this story only have 2 chapters left.

This will only have less than 10 chapters just like this story. And I will publish it after this story completed.

And sorry because I didn't update today, I had minor knee surgery yesterday and the surgery went well, I still in recovery so I gave you the spoiler of my new story insted.

By Zhao Yunlan  explanation above, do you wonder who Shen Wei is? Then please wait for it. Lol.

Okay that's all for today. Thank you for read vote and comment. See you later! ❤