Part 6 Shanghai and War

Kaixin was a bit lazy that morning, his body still felt tired because he hadn't had time to rest since he landed in Shanghai 2 days ago. Even last night, he had to attend an online meeting with architects and interior designers, they discussed Kaixin's plans to build a clinic in Shanghai although in fact, Kaixin had not yet decided whether he would stay in Shanghai or return to America.

Whatever it is, Han Chen's words from last night still ring in Kaixin's ears. He remembered of how bad he was when he left Han Chen a few years ago, but he had no choice at that time. How could he go against his own parents' orders, after all it was for the good of Han Chen. At that time Kaixin only thought that Han Chen would be fine, Han Chen would move on but the reality was not what he thought.

Sure, Han Chen has become a great police officer like what he dreamed of, but the wound in Han Chen's heart still hasn't healed and Kaixin knows that Kaixin is the cause. And maybe the wound can't be healed.

If only his parents weren't against his and Han Chen's relationship then perhaps none of this would have happened.

Speaking of parents, Kaixin looked at his cell phone and there were dozens of missed calls from his mother and father. Indeed, since Kaixin's return, he hasn't even called his parents. The reason is of course very reasonable, even since Kaixin was in America, his parents tried to set Kaxin up with a woman, the child of their best friend.

Kaixin once again ignored his cell phone and chose to stroll around his apartment.

Kaixin stopped when he saw a black range rover parked in front of his apartment. Kaixin just sighed when he saw the owner of the car standing leaning against his car while playing with his cellphone.

Please, no more fighting. Kaixin muttered as he looked at the man. He was tired enough and he didn't want to make things worse.

"Han Chen..." Said Kaixin

“Hey…” Han Chen greeted back and put his phone in his pocket “Are you busy today?”

"Not really" Kaixin shook his head "Why did you come here"

“Actually…” Han Chen paused “Today is a day off and I have nothing to do”

"Okay..."

“Zhao Yunlan is with Xiao Wei right now but he gave me 2 tickets” Han Chen reached into his jacket pocket and took out two tickets “Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?”

"with you?" Kaixin couldn't believe it, they had a fight last night and today Han Chen suddenly asked him to go to the amusement park "But..."

“You like amusement park, you used to…”

“I still love amusement park” Kaixin said “I'll go with you”

“Great….” Han Chen nodded "That's great"

“I'll go get change, please wait for me”

Kaixin didn't know why he agreed to go with Han Chen. To be honest, Kaixin missed the times when they were still lovers. Han Chen confessed his love for Kaixin when they went to the amusement park. This time, will Kaixin be able to mend his relationship with Han Chen at the amusement park?

Kaixin decided to give it a try

And of course, the two of them in this amusement park were not only remembered by Kaixin but also by Han Chen. They both agreed to forget about their problems for a moment and just enjoy the various rides there. They both have always loved roller-coasters and this time they still love it. Kaixin subconsciously held onto Han Chen's arm as they were at the highest peak of the roller coaster. They shouted and laughed together. Just like before, when they were teenagers.