Part 2 London and Rain

“So you are not only my savior, but also my neighbor and you are also my classmate.” Shen Wei still didn't expect that this series of meetings with Zhao Yunlan was a coincidence. “Oh wait a minute….. how did you get to the same class as me? I thought you graduated college and got a job” Shen Wei asked as the two of them sat in the cafeteria, waiting for their lunch.

Zhao Yunlan was silent for a moment to think about what he should answer. Of course it would be very strange if a man of his age was in the same class as a man of Shen Wei's age. He had to think of the answer as logically as possible so that Shen Wei would not ask again.

"I don't come from a rich family. After graduating from high school I have to work and save money so I can go to college because studying in London is my dream” Zhao Yunlan replied and made Shen Wei smile “Why are you smiling?”

“Ah no, I just admire you, you seem like a hard worker. I see you have a lot of scars on your hands.” Shen Wei said as he pointed at one of the long lines of scars on Zhao Yunlan's hand, the scars were quite obvious.

“Oh, this….” Zhao Yunlan rubbed his hands “That's right, I'm not very careful at work” Zhao Yunlan lied again, but not completely. He was injured at work, catching criminals was Zhao Yunlan's job. Zhao Yunlan smiled while poking Shen Wei's hand "But look at you, your skin is so soft and white. Are you human?”

"Of course I'm human!" Shen Wei pursed his lips “It's just that I'm better at taking care of my body!”

"I see..." Zhao Yunlan nodded “The person who was able to get hold of you must be a very lucky person”

"I don't have a lover..."

"I already guessed!"

"Huh?"

"If you have a lover then you will not secretly go to visit your neighbors by bringing breakfast"

“Zhao Yunlan!” Shen Wei whined as he kicked Zhao Yunlan's leg “I just want to be nice to my neighbor!”

"Is it true? Isn't it because you like me?"

“Zhao Yunlan!”

“-gege…. call me Lanlan gege” Zhao Yunlan continued to tease Shen Wei and made Shen Wei blush “Are you happy that I am in the same class with you?”

“Stop it!” Shen Wei slightly pouted “Then what about you? Did you enjoy having breakfast with your girlfriend this morning?”

Shen Wei's question made Zhao Yunlan choke, it was a funny question for Zhao Yunlan. How could Shen Wei think that Zhao Yunlan had breakfast with a lover this morning? Not to mention Shen Wei's annoyed face really made Zhao Yunlan excited and wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Wait?

How could Zhao Yunlan think like that? Zhao Yunlan had only known Shen Wei for 1 day, even though Zhao Yunlan already knew a lot about Shen Wei based on the data he got but they still hadn't known each other for long. How could one person change Zhao Yunlan's mood in an instant?

"You think I went out with my girlfriend this morning?" Zhao Yunlan finally burst out laughing "Are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous…." Shen Wei explained “Don't misunderstand me”

"Well, Xiao Wei…. you don't have to be jealous. I'm still single" Zhao Yunlan winked "I was going somewhere" Zhao Yunlan said as he took out a small wooden box from his bag "This is for you… open it"

"Huh?" Shen Wei frowned as he accepted the wooden box and opened it “Music box? It's so beautiful.” Shen Wei opened the box and apparently it was a music box whose music sounded very beautiful, in the middle of the box there was a pair of little children dancing while holding hands. Shen Wei subconsciously smiled and it was really cute!