39.

JENO didn't know how he ended up in minjeong's house with a lizard staring at him like it was plotting murder. frankly speaking, sitting in a room with 3 girls he didn't know so well didn't feel right.
a girl with light brown hair came from the bathroom, taking a seat on minjeong's bed and picking up the lizard that never broke eye contact with jeno.

"I think my baby likes you" the girl said. "I think your baby wants to kill me and wear my skin" jeno responds, looking back and forth between the evil looking lizard and the girl that looked way too sweet to have that kind of pet.

"ningning! don't put the lizard on my bed!" minjeong screams when she enters her room, coming back from the kitchen. "my baby likes your bed!" ningning retaliates. "put it jeno's hair. it's probably soft like a bed and better than my bed"

"ew no!" jeno rolls off, falling butt first on the wooden tiled floor.

"anyways, who even is this guy?" ningning asks, rolling onto her tummy and petting the lizard, feet kicking back and forth behind her.
"you know my friend eunha? yeah, this is her boyfriend."

"boyfriend? I didn't know you were a homewrecker-" ningning was cut off with a red pillow tossed at her. "I wasn't the one that brought him here- dasom just insisted on inviting him"
"yeah, I just wanna go home to be honest" jeno says. "I haven't fed the dog yet. she's gonna shit next to the front door so that I step on it when I go home"

"doggy would never do that" jeno looks up to minjeong. "that dog is bipolar. one moment she's crying for attention next moment she's chewing my fingers off for fun"

"lovely dog she is isn't it"

once again, jeno stares at her blankly from where he sat in the floor. his fist rises up, middle finger slowly popping out before immediately retracting his hand when minjeong nearly bites him.

"dude!"

"I told you I would bite your fingers off"

"go winter!" ningning cheers from the bed.

"yay me!" minjeong cheers, jumping happily.

"you guys are bullies!" jeno cries out, pointing at the both of them.

"hey ningning. let's beat jeno up!"

"no no no no" jeno scrambles from the floor, running to the exit before crashing to the floor when he bumps into dasom.

"jeno!" the other two girls yell in sync, rushing to the door where jeno was holding himself up from crushing dasom with his body.

jeno pushes himself away from dasom and rolls away.

"dasom are you okay?" minjeong asks, bending down to look at the girl who laid on the floor staring at the ceiling. "and why is your face so red-??" ningning adds.

"I... think I should go now.." jeno mutters, getting on his feet. "thanks for the crackers though?" he tips his head slightly, saying goodbye before he's dashing down the stairs and running out of the house.

yes, he ran home. literally.

---

"oh my fucking gosh- this day has been so weird-" jeno groans out when he enters his- or eunha's home. thankfully, there was no dog shit by the front door and the dog was just staring at him from the couch. "sorry for being late doggy. i got into a rather- unexplainable situation" the male throws his bags to the floor, heading to the kitchen to pour some dog food into a bowl. the white samoyed from the couch can be heard skipping to the kitchen with the sound of little pitter patters of her paws on the tiled floor.
"eat up" jeno watches as the dog immediately digs into the lamb flavoured kibble. now all he had to do was take a shower and unwind.

great.

---

after dinner, jeno decides to rest early. heading to bed, he grabs his little notebook from his bag before getting under the sheets and opening the book. since he didn't get to read one note in the evening, he got to read two before bed instead.

I hope you're doing well while I'm not there. how was your day today? did you have fun and hang out with jaemin or something? you must've had a long day. you deserve some head pats. *pat pat* you've done well today. I'm proud of you :) love you ♡

bam! bet you didn't see this one coming :D yes, that is a picture of me

bam! bet you didn't see this one coming :D yes, that is a picture of me. thought you might need it haha. felt cute that day and took this photo :> u can like...kiss this pic of me if you want... I don't mind ;p

---
jeno's mouths a little wow at the page that did indeed surprise him.

kiss the pic if he wanted to?

"damn, don't mind if I do-" he puckers his lips, bringing the book closer to his face.

bark!

the book flies from his hand to the side of the bed. his neck cranes and he sees the samoyed smiling at him from the door. jeno acts calm, smiling at the dog that walks closer to him.

"you did not see anything" jeno says to doggy.

the dog jumps on the bed laying next to him. "aw, you want hugs?" jeno coos at the little white Cloud, opening his arms for an embrace.

the dog turns around, face out of view. she grabs a hold of the notebook, turning back around to let jeno see the black book gently chomped between her lips.

"hey- that's mine. give it back!"

the dog hops off the bed, running away, leaving jeno to scramble out of bed, chasing after her.

Happy new year :D

Happy new year :D