19.

"you sure you're fine with it?"

EUNHA sucks in a deep breath. "ask me that one more time I dare you- I literally said yes five times already"

"sorry sorry... just making sure"

eunha unlocks the door to her apartment. "ladies first"

"oh thank you-" jeno heads in with his suitcase in hand but turns around one moment after to look at her, finally catching on. "wait a minute- lady??? me??"

he doesn't get a reply but a grin instead.

"anyways, you can have my bed all to yourself so make yourself at home" she says while guiding him to her room.

"I kinda feel bad for making you sleep on the couch though- won't there be mosquitoes at night?" he says, putting the suitcase at her bedside along with his bag.

"ah- yeah but I'll endure that for you"

jeno frowns and looks at her bed. "how about... we sleep on the same bed and make a pillow wall for... personal space." he says.
jeno looks at eunha for a reply and she just blinks at him slowly. "yes?... no?.. it's better than sleeping on the couch and potential mosquitoes right? if not I can sleep on the couc-"

"okay. we'll go with your plan and create a little pillow wall" eunha finally says.

"you're bed is pretty big anyways. don't think we gotta worry about falling off the bed in the middle of the night" jeno laughs slightly. "thanks for letting me stay at your place eunha- I really can't thank you enough for everything you've helped me with"

eunha waves him off. "eh, that's what friends do right? anyways, you make yourself at home, I have a part time job to go to now"

"wait- so early? it's only like 4pm" jeno retorts and eunha just scoffs lightly. "do you think the electricity and water bills pay by themselves?"

"but- now I'll be alone-"

"well, you can go out, you can go to the gym, you can play with my dog" eunha says. "so do whatever the fuck you want, don't break my stuff and I'll be back by 8pm. oh- and I expect you to not be a little pervert and go through my things" she narrows her eyes at jeno.

"what kind of man do you think I am- if I was a pervert I probably would've cornered you the moment we got into your house"

eunha thinks for a moment. "okay fair point. but I really gotta go now. I have some snacks in the fridge so eat them if you're hungry. I'll see you later for dinner. bye" she gives him a quick smile and heads outs. jeno hears the door clicking shut from the living room.

eunha is gone and jeno is left alone in the bedroom, sighing while looking around the fairly small bedroom that had one king sized bed, a few potted plants by the windowsill and a closet along with a mirror. not to mention that one special looking plushie that sat in the middle of eunha's bed, shown off proudly in her room.

it was a pink rabbit with long ears and a fuzzy body.
"how cute" jeno mutters.

huffing, he decides to take a shower and change into some fresh clothes, worried his man smell might stink up the poor girl's room. luckily for him, a box of fresh towels was placed right by the bathroom so he didn't have to dig every drawer and probably find something that would make him seem like a pervert.

---

SHOULDER GANGSTER

SHOULDER GANGSTER
jeno 😩😩😩😩

I'm so fucking smart

I found a way to
avoid my family