05.

"why do you like me, jinhong?"

"me? why I like you?" jinhong gently carresses aeri on the cheek. "because you've always been there for me"

he cups her cheek, looking into aeri's eyes with that innocent look of love, leaning in he-

--

eunha covers her eyes with a shy excited smile and pulls her legs to her chest, looking away. her body turns back a few moments later to check, peeking through her fingers.

and true enough, they were still kissing.

throwing her head back, she squeals and hugs herself, feeling her cheeks heat up. "oh my god they're so fucking cute together I'm gonna cry if something happens to them in the middle of the show"

the sound of the OST slowly growing louder in the background signals the end of the episode and eunha has a hand clutched to her heart, still processing the whole scene that gave her butterflies.

the slaps herself lightly. "get your shit together eunha"

but she can't, again squealing and having a mental breakdown over some kdrama.

"gosh I'm really fucking lonely" she sighs out, turning off the tv and shifting her position to lie on the couch. grabbing her phone, she scrolls through multiple Instagram posts. double tapping some of her friend's pictures a few animal posts.

for a while, her thumb hovers over the screen and something pops into her head. unconsciously, she taps out of the explore feed and goes to the DMs. scrolling and scrolling until she finds:

@hanjuyeonx_

she taps into the DM.
the last message sent was:-

eeunjung
happy birthday juyeon!

have a great one ❤

hanjuyeonx liked a message

"jerk... never even said thank you" eunha spits out. yet that doesn't stop her from scrolling up to the older messages until she reaches the very first DMs she sent him. the day a friendship was brewed so easily and the day she really thought she connected with someone, only to be ghosted just a few weeks later. just right before her birthday.

bastard didn't even send her a happy birthday message.

scrolling down slowly, she reads every message that once made her happy.

𖥸

hanjuyeonx

hanjuyeonx
eunhhhaaa

did you get home
safe today?

eeunjung
yeah I did. thanks for
asking!

how was school? :)

------

hanjuyeonx
eunha eunha

LOL at 10?

eeunjung
I have something to do
at 10.