Ikhlaas 🌷Part 2🌷

Start from the beginning

"Haan tayi ammi, Mama ne toh saaf inkaar kar diya tha," Ahmar commented only to get a glare by his mother.

"Amir, Ahmar kal se tum dono meri help karoge kitchen mein.." Rifat told her sons and the brat immediately agreed.

"Haan ammi.. abhi chalen.." came from Amir who was ready to do anything to have the delicacies.

"Haan na bhai chalo.. chocolate cake bhi banayenge.." Noor chirped.

"Baksh do meri kitchen ko.. Rifat immediately replied. She didn't knew that the three would literally take her words seriously. She know that nothing will remain same after the three musketeers would raid the kitchen.

"Acha chalen chod diya aapki kitchen ko.." Amir commented with a naughty smirk and was smacked by Raahil immediately.

"Chachi bartan manjwa len inse aap.." he suggested and the twins immediately tried to hide themselves.

They were busy in eating when Noor tried to ask her aapi. She wanted a new lipstick and was desperate to try it. If anything that Noor loved was Makeup. She had everything that would be required to turn you into a bride and loved to buy new things. Noor has a dream of learning the art of Make up professionally and was sure that one day she would do that for sure.

"Aapi aap mere saath chalengi na.." she whispered moving closer to Ulfah. If anyone could ask her Ammi was her Ulfah aapi.

Her mother's beloved Daughter in law.

Ulfah had no idea what Noor was asking and asked her same.

"Kahan?" She asked with her raised eyebrows and noor elaborated her plan.

"Kahin nahi jana.. falak aur bache aarahe hain.." her mother announced knowing well what her daughter must be instigating.

"Hamen kisi ne bataya kyun nahi?" It was the combined voice of the twins.

Their Falak aapi was their tayi Ammi's only daughter and the sweetest eldest sister. She was married to her maternal cousin Zaid and they had twins, Zoya and Zain who had turned one last month.

"Kyunki aap teeno kal masroof the.." Haider replied to them.

"Haider bhai aap bhi kal hamare saath movie dekh rahe the phir bhi nahi bataya.." Noor complaint with a pout. She had dragged him to watch the movie with them and as a result he was asked to pay for the necessities like their pizza, burger and coke while they watched the movies.

The Marathon of some of the most boring drag fest according to Haider. He was used as an ATM by his younger cousins and he had complied to their demands by doing his work in the theatre room itself.

"Bas.. ab pata chal gaya na, toh chalo help karo meri kitchen mein noor.." her mother instructed her and Noor absolutely loved when her little niece and nephew would come and the babies has similar taste as her.

They loved everything she would feed him.

"Aapi chalen na kheer banate hain.. babies love kheer a lot, aapi chalen phir.." she stood up leaving her breakfast and was immediately glared at.

"Noor breakfast finish karo pehle.." Haider strictly told her.

Noor showed the real maturity and showed her tongue to him making him shook his head in dejection.

"Their Noori was such a child."

"Aapi chalen", she again tried.

"Are ruko use khane toh do.." this time it was Raahil.

"Haan haan.. aapi aaram se khayen.. tab tak main preparation karleti hun.. aur chocolates aur ice cream.. wo hain kya? She indirectly asked the twins.

"Noori ice cream hogi.. kal humne nahi khayi thi.." Ahmar commented.

"Aur chocolates toh nahi hain.. par koi nahi hum le aayege.. Amir immediately responded.

The babies were absolutely precious and how can they leave the chance to spoil the two. If would be the despicable, what kind of khala and Maamu would be they.

"Chaliye abhi chalte hain.." Noor immediately responded forgetting what she was suggested some seconds ago.

She was the a little ball of indefinite energy and was like a little squirrel ready to wander around.

"Noor abhi kahin nahi jana.. falak shaam ko aayegi aur meine manwa liya hai sab kuch.. mujhe pata tha ki kuch bacha nahi hoga." Rifat informed the three and the next second the twins were going behind their youngest sister to help her making Ulfah to speed up her eating as she immediately ran behind the three.

=======

It was sometime later,

Noor was almost running. Her Aapi and the babies were just about to arrive and she was the one who wanted to receive them and as a result her steps were too fast for a normal person. As she was about to cross the stairs she was collided something hard and a loud yelp escaped from her mouth.

"Ahh..," and the next moment she was reprimanded.

"Noor dekhkar chala karo..", the hoarse and concerned voice of Haider Nadeem Zamani made noor to look above and saw that Haider's old hand was on her waist preventing her falling on her bump and the other one was holding something metallic in his hands.

"Bhaijaan aap khambe jitne bade hain..", she retorted as the pain made her eyes water a little.

Her red watery eyes made him to release her from his hold as he checked now the reddish bump forming on her forehead.

"Idar dikhao jyada toh nahi lagi.."

"Lagi hai.." she said with a slight wobbling glaring at the metal piece that her cousin was holding in his hands.

"Chalo mere saath mein ice laga deta hun.." he asked her and she immediately moved with him to the kitchen. Haider kept the piece on the kitchen island and brought an ice pack for her.

"Ise lagana jab tak swelling kam na ho jaye.. theek hai.." his words were immediately given the suggestion.

"Jee.. aap next time aisi cheezen leke mat ghoomiyega.. khamakha lag gayi mujhe.." she compliant still looking at the antique metallic piece cursing it for the pain that she was feeling.

Haider observed her and saw that she was still sad and one thing he knew that could cheer up Noor was her favourite chocolate. He went towards the freezer and brought a bar for her.

The imported and luxurious couverture.

"Yeh lo..", he forwarded her the same.

"Mere liye.. lekin yeh toh khatam ho gayi thi.. Ahmar bhai ne khaliye the saare aur ammi ne mujhe aankh dikha di thi jab maine unhe kaha tha ki main aapko bol deti hun.." Noor ate the piece and told him innocently.

"Freezer mein hain.. check Karlena tha Noor. Ammi ne pehle hi bata diya tha."

===

So, how is the update

What do you think of

Noor

And

Haider