Ushijima came out after a while and was seen towel drying his damp hair. The sight of him fresh out of a shower had you feeling all gooey inside. Shutting your laptop, you decided to sneak up behind him for a back hug. You rubbed your cheek against his back and you would have kicked yourself for missing how Ushijima's cheeks flushed accompanied with a soft, blissful smile. "Baby Toshi." You smooched one of his back muscle outlines. "Ayumi and Eiko made fun of me for calling you that so I scolded them." You rolled your eyes at the thought. Deep chuckles filled the room and Ushijima turned away from the mirror to face you. "I didn't know you're that protective of me, love." His hands found their way to your face, cupping them gently. "You bet your handsome face I am! Gonna punch whoever tries you." You gave a punch on one of his chest pecs but winced at how firm it was. "Why are you so buff..." You pouted and rubbed your hand. Ushijima apologized with amusement written on his face, taking your hand in his to kiss it as you scoffed playfully in response.

"I bought you something, my love." Ushijima presented the box of chocolates from Tendou's. You cheered and confessed that you were missed them and have been craving for them for a while now. That evening, you were at the couch sitting on Ushijima's lap. You were positioned sitting across his lap with your back leaning on the armrest and the side of your head on Ushijima's chest. There laid the chocolates on your lap so that both of you could share them. You were fawning over how pretty the flowers looked on the chocolate that you could not bear to consume them. You wondered what made your boyfriend pick them but that was when he revealed that Tendou helped him out. Usually from what you have heard from friends was that their boyfriends credited surprises all to themselves though there were people who helped out. Ushijima did not hesitate to tell you the truth that he had assistance from his best friend even though he seemed prideful in court. We love an honest man.

"So, I told the girls about what happened and I was surprised that I didn't cry." You munched onto the chocolate. You shared your day with Ushijima who listened to you intently throughout with little to no interruption. He reached for a tissue to wipe the chocolate smudges on your lips with his olive eyes on you. "I guess speaking about it is fine but if I were to see her again..." You trailed off and Ushijima noticed how your body tensed. "I'm here, my love." He rested his lips on your cheekbone and you nodded in acknowledgement. "Y-Yeah... I know, Toshi." You stuffed another chocolate in your mouth to stay distracted. You looked down to see that the box was almost empty and looked up to Ushijima. "Baby, why aren't you eating?" "I have to keep my body in check as there is another match on the way." You clicked your tongue and held onto his face with a hand, squishing his cheeks so that his mouth agape slightly and popped a chocolate in his mouth. "One won't hurt, baby. Who is this nutritionist of yours?" You frowned. "Well, it's not the nutritionist but coach-" "Oh, so it was Uncle Fuki. Well, you don't have to always listen to him." You suggested with a shrug. "You know I can't do that, love." Ushijima tucked your stray hair behind an ear. "Mm, but he wouldn't dare tell you off if I was the one feeding chocolates to you." You wiggled your brows playfully.

After some time, Ushijima recalled the reunion Tendou brought up. "Love, I'll be attending an alumni reunion this Friday night. Would you like to join me?" An alumni reunion at Shiratorizawa, huh? You have never been to an elite school specializing in sports where great athletes have graduated from. Well, you were practically sitting on one's lap now. "Will dinner be provided?" You wiped your lips with a tissue. "There was last year. I'm sure they will do it again this Friday." Ushijima recalled Tendou having the time of his life savouring the different dishes. "Okay, then I'll go then. For the food that is." A glimpse of Ushijima's features fell making you panic and straighten your back to hold onto his face. "I'm kidding, baby. I'm going because I want to meet my sweet boyfriend's friends and be friends with them too!" You hurriedly salvage the situation and gave him a peck on his lips. He glanced up at you to receive another kiss on the lips and felt you cradling his face after shifting closer to him with chests now pressed against each other.

"Thanks for agreeing to it, love."

"Anything for you, Toshi. I can't wait for Friday."

A/N: This was how Toshi looked like picking the chocolates for Y/N:

BYE HE IS SO CUTE LOOK AT HIS LIL NOSE SCRUNCH