2: Memory

LOLa POV....

Kim Chun-hei a 20 years old, 2nd youngest princess of Kim family in Gyeonggi-do places and she is loved by her royal brothers and sister a lot even the worker from this palace. She was fare as moon and her lip has a color of a cherry blossom petals and she has such a innocent big eyes just as the roamers has said she is the beauty from the outer looks and inner looks too. The main problem is that I took the most beautiful and pure lady's body it feel like I made a crime by this hot head girl who only know how to argue with other and nothing more. At the first place why the hell am I here?!

My real name is Lola Byeol about to turn 25 in next three month and a reporter working under K company. Well for looks lets say it an average and I have a boyfriend who is hot headed like me and some of the people only knows that we are a couple well that's because he is a big start know as Suga from BTS. We have to hide our relationship as I don't want to be kicked out from my job and him leaving the group so we have no other choice but to hide it. 

We had a small fight on him not give me 1 minute of free time to at least talk with me and on top of that me without knowing anything I have told him that I regret dating him and slap the door and run away like an idiot and from that time I slip onto my own foot and drown onto the water. That's how I end up myself here as Princess Kim Chun-hei the 2nd youngest princess of Kim family.  

Today  I am going to marry an unknown Crown Prince and there seem to be a rumor's saying that he take no mercy on killing people well all I have to do is not interfere in his personal life.

By the way I look so beautiful in this wedding I mean wow you look so dame beautiful girl, you rock!! "Crown prince came to meet you, milady" one of the maid said distracting me from loving this beautiful view. I turn around and bend myself towards this  body person's  big brother and greet him "Greeting big brother" wow I can't believe that I get to use this type of word which I have only saw in drama and I feel like as if I am playing a drama. "Raise your head my sister" he said wow he has such a bold voice that it scared me for a bit. I did what he had told me to do it and I raised my head to see who he was after seeing him was so surprised to see him. "What the-!!!" *In English* dame it this bad mouth of mine who speak English in this era I must be crazy, Lola be careful with your dame mouth and your words. 

But I am still surprise to see this man in front of me is no other then RM.  

Hey guy who are reading my story I know I am very slow in updating and I will try my best and update it no matter what but for now give me some love and support .