"Let's cook something!" Ye Zexi said.

He Jinyun smiled and helped him carry some: "Okay, let's go."

The two entered the kitchen happily, seemingly even happier than the first group.

The director team quickly distributed the dinners of the other two groups. The director team did a very good job at this point. If they said it is a big meal, it must be a big meal.

Looking at the table full of specialty foods, Shan Zeyu's eyes straightened.

It's just that they really could not finish eating so many delicacies, so Tang Jing simply proposed to send some to other groups.

Shan Zeyu also thought it was okay, and more importantly, he was a little greedy for He Jinyun's dishes.

Compared to these feasts that can be eaten often, it's really rare to be able to taste He Jinyun's culinary skill.

Of course, as for why He Jinyun is willing to cook every day, Shan Zeyu felt that it was not too late to ask when the recording was over.

Anyway, it was good to be able to eat some of his cooking!

Tang Jing and Shan Zeyu brought ready-made meals, but it was not Ye Zexi's style not to accept them.

Seeing Shan Zeyu and Tang Jing coming, Wei Bei and You Jia couldn't sit still either. The final situation turned into six guests sitting at a large round table. The dishes cooked by He Jinyun became the main dishes, and the dishes provided by the director group became supporting dishes.

The assistant director on the side really couldn't stand it anymore, so he simply suggested: "Or I will ask Teacher He to cook dinner for the guests later on."

The director glanced at him faintly: "Are you going to pay for his appearance?"

The assistant director shut up again.

Why does he always have such a hard time lately?

After dinner, the day's filming was over.

Before going to bed at night, Ye Zexi sent a message to He Jinyun again, confirming their plan afterwards.

If they always win afterwards, it will definitely arouse suspicion.

But if they keep losing, that is like they are waiting for death knocking on their door. So the two of them simply discussed that they will win the next two days, and they can lose in the last two days, or they can try to win depending on the situation.

Once the plan was determined, it was implemented.

So in the next three days of shooting, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun both succeeded in winning the first two days, and let the director group pass other guests altered information. At the same time, after the victory on the first day, they confirmed the identity of each other as impostors.

Of course, this was not very important to Ye Zexi and He Jinyun, after all, they knew each other's identities on the first day.

On the third day of recording, the altered clue given by the director team was "Sticky rice/糯米".

On the fourth day of recording, the altered clue given by the director group was a lonely back.

On the fifth day of recording, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun deliberately lost the game, and Wei Bei and You Jia won the game, so the clue they got on this day was the correct clue. The picture was still very simple, with only a river.

But this indicator was also very obvious, rivers are water, Ye Zexi, Ze means water.

But Ye Zexi and He Jinyun still didn't panic.