Chapter 1 F*ck

'Man, why does it have to be so cold today' Mikami Aiko thought as she walked beside her older brother Satoru, who literally forced her to come along with him to meet his coworkers who wanted some marriage advice.

Once Satoru had explained why he wanted her to go, she almost immediately realized it was probably some opportunity for his coworker to show his girl off to her brother.

Who, we might add, is a 37-year-old virgin. It seems her brother realized it too, so maybe that's why he is dragging her along with him even though she would rather be at home reading the newest issue to her favorite comic, Inhumans, but instead, now she has to help her brother not be alone as his coworker is showing off his fiance.

"You know you owe me big time for this onii-chan," said Aiko as she pouted. "Calm down, please; how bout I get you your favorite soba and comics after all this is over."

"Cold soba and a new Inhumans comic," she said with a hopeful look in her eyes. "Yes, I'll get you some cold soba and the new Inhumans comic." He said as he smiled with a dramatic sweatdrop. "Yayyyy, thank you onii-chan," she said as she became happy again as; she then started hugging her brother's arm as they walked.

The Inhumans comics were what Aiko likes to read in her spare time when she's not at school. When she was feeling down, it was always the comics that made her feel better.

She was so obsessed that she dreamed about being inhuman herself having amazing powers, and all that, but of course, it was only a fantasy which made Aiko upset, but she accepted the truth.

Finally, they had made it to their destination, both seeing Satoru's coworker waving at them. "Satoru, hey there, good to see you," he said as Aiko and Satoru walked over to them.

"Tamura, hey, sorry we're late what is it you needed." Satoru said, "Hi, I'm Miho pleasure to meet the both of you." She said with a smile

"I've seen you around the office before, but I don't think we've ever been introduced, especially you," she said as she pointed to Aiko. "Are you his girlfriend or something? Sorry I couldn't help but ask." "Yeah, no, he's my brother. I would never date him," Aiko said in a disgusted tone "Yeah," Satoru said as he agreed with his sister

"Oh, then I'm so sorry I assumed it's just that you two look way different from each other, that's all," Miho said in embarrassment. "Don't sweat it; people mistake us for things all the time, but yeah, my sweet little Aiko, here is my adopted little sister," he said as he put his arm around Aiko's shoulder, which annoyed her.

"I'm surprised Tamura didn't tell you since he already knew I had an adopted sister," Satoru said in confusion

Miho then looked at her fiancé in anger. "How could you not tell me about this? You made me embarrass myself!" she said in anger as her face was red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry, ok, I just forgot to tell you," Tamura said in fear of his fiancé's wrath.

Seeing how things were going, Satoru decided to change the subject. " Well, since you said you didn't know me earlier, I'm Mikami Satoru; come to think of it, I've heard a lot about you." "Huh, wait, you have!" she yelled in disbelief.

"Yeah, I mean, there's plenty of rumors" "Ahh, what kind of rumors," she said in a curious panicked tone. "Miho calm down; he's kidding," Tamura told her while grabbing and holding her shoulder. "Go easy on her. She's not used to your jokes yet," Tamura said to Satoru as Miho was pouting. "Sure, sorry," Satoru said

"Do you guys wanna grab some food we can talk over dinner?" Tamura said, "Oh my god, yes, I would love that," Aiko said in excitement. 'Free cold sobaaa,' she thought while drooling. "You said you like yaki miku, right Satoru? Come on; I know the perfect place." "It's right up here," Miho said as they all started walking towards the restaurant.