They were roughly shook from their own worlds by the arrival of the Gryffindors, the Slytherins, after seeing the four reading and knowing what happens when you break a reader's concentration without good reason, slipped in quietly earlier. They marked their pages, shut their books and as one turned to glare at the Gryffindors. They were about to pummel the now-scared Gryffindors into the ground when Professor S. Snape showed up and let them into the classroom.

Once they were seated he swooped to the front and glared around the room before his glare stuck on the Gryffindor side of the room (Gryffindors were on the left, Slytherins on the right, Hogwarts in the middle)

"What...part...of...your...tiny...brains...thought it... a good... idea... to... interrupt a... reader!" He snarled before taking 10 points off Gryffindor and giving 5 to Slytherin because why not? along with 5 to Hogwarts for...reading ahead.

"You...are...to brew...a Shrinking Solution...in pairs...in the time we have...left...Begin!" He said before putting the instructions on the board and secretly slipping one set to each pair of the Hogwarts students (Hailey and Neville were together and Heather and Harry were paired together).

In no time at all two perfect shrinking solutions were sat in front of the two pairs. Professor Sev came to check it, nodded and let the group sit and read for the rest of the period, once their stations were clean of course.

Soon the bell rang and the four children met with their Slytherin friends and walked to Transfiguration. They repeated their earlier practices and read the Transfiguration textbook as they waited for Professor Minnie and her boisterous Gryffindors.

Soon they were let into the class and sat down in a similar position to Potions.

Transfiguration passed like Potions, the Hogwarts students did the assignment first time and spent the rest of the time reading their textbooks.

Now it was Break and the group and their Slytherin friends made the treck down multiple staircases to the Hall. Before they could reach the top of the first set, however, they were accosted by a group of angry Gryffindor first years, lead by a short, round, red head. Something Weasley, they recalled from the sorting yesterday.

"Potters! What are you doing talking to the slimy snakes, they're evil! Evil, I tell you, they're future Death Eaters in training!" The blob with red hair yelled

"Really?" Hailey said, sarcasm lacing her voice, which he didn't pick up

"Yes!" He replied

"And, who are you?" Heather asked

"Ron, Ron Weasley!" He said as if they should be blessed to be in his presence

"Well Ron, Fuck Off!" Hailey yelled, but he stayed

"What part of Fuck Off don't you get! The Fuck? Or the Off?" Heather questioned angrily

"OMG, I have an idea guys, we forgot to speak his language, we forgot to speak idiot!" Harry Yelled, Triumphant, he turned to Ron "Uh, Um, Duh!"

"Go! Away!" Neville yelled, it didn't work, it made him angrier and he pointed his wand at Daphne,

"Maybe if one of the filthy, slimy, snakes died you would see the error of your w-" He said before he was cut off by a Petrificus Totalus (A body-bind) and then a stunner from Hailey's wand.

"Why bind him first?" Draco asked

"Well-" Heather started

"If someone came around the corner-" Harry continued

"And he was only stunned-" Neville continued

"They would assume we attacked him, but now it shows he had his wand out to attack us." Hailey finished "Nev, go get Professor Minnie, we have something of hers." Neville nodded and ran back up the corridor to the Transfiguration classroom, coming back with Professor Minnie following behind.

"What happened here?" She asked as she came up and saw Ron on the floor "What happened to Mr. Weasley?" She continued turning towards the mentally-oldest of her surrogate godchildren, Hailey. "Hailey, explain, now."

And explain she did, starting from when they were walking out of class to when she was explaining what happened.

"Ok. May I have your memories," she asked all the first-years, they nodded and gave them up "Now go on down to lunch, you still have twenty-five minutes before third period. I will take Mr. Weasley to the Hospital Wing. If any of you are questioned by anyone other than Amelia Bones or your Head of House you say he slipped on the stairs and fell unconscious and almost fell off when they moved and if Hailey hadn't levitated him he would have died, Neville ran to get me as I was the closest teacher as you checked to make sure he was alive. I will dispel the body-bind but he will stay unconscious and I will modify his memory to match the story." The first-years nodded and continued on their way to lunch.

"Thanks Guys," Daphne said "You saved me!"

"No worries Daph, that's what friends are for." Hailey said

"No seriously, you are going to get some grief for hanging out with us." Draco replied and the other Slytherins nodded

"We..." Neville started, in a sing-songlike voice

"Don't..." Harry continued in the same tone

"Give..." Heather added, keeping the songlike tone

"A Fuck!" Hailey finished slightly higher pitched, and, giggling, they all made their way to the Hogwarts table for lunch.