Se'anie price

I like him.

I like him?

WAIT, I LIKE HIM!

Well, at least I think I do

What's wrong with me?

I groaned as I sat on my bed, looking at the text message thread with Chris' contact name attached to it. I still haven't talked to him in hopes that this shit I've been feeling would go away.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. All I'm sure of is that the kiss we shared, complicated everything. I know I'll have to be in his presence soon but I plan on taking advantage of my alone time, just so I can get my act together.

'Tell me how can I right my wrongs....'

"I really gotta change that fucking ringtone" I groaned, looking over at the phone.

'Ciara ☀️'

I picked up the FaceTime call with quickness.

"Hey Hey" I smiled as soon as the phone connected , showing Ciara sitting at her vanity.

"Hey beautiful human, what are you doing?"

"Nothing really, just sitting here at home" I shrugged , propping my phone up on the pillows so I wouldn't have to hold it in my hands.

"Well, how about I scoop you up in about two hours and we go grab some food?" She suggested

I checked the time and shrugged "sure why not, I'll start getting ready now"

"Alright babe, see you in a few hours" she waved, hanging up the phone.

I got up and walked to the closet

"What should I wear?" I asked myself, allowing my eyes to bounce all around the closet , filled with clothing and shoes.

After a few minutes, I finally settled on a casual outfit since we were simply going out for food.

"You'll do" I smiled , laying my sweat shirt, jeans and Nikes out.

I grabbed my bra and panties out of the drawer and started making my way to the bathroom but that halted when the doorbell rang.

It was probably the delivery man, bringing more clothes from Ciara. She had been sending me samples of her line all week and I've been living for it.

Who can say no to free clothes? Not me I know that much.

"Coming" I sang as I ran down the steps. After slightly stumbling down the steps a bit, I regained balance and giggled. My ass is too clumsy for my own good.

I looked at Zero who was barking at whoever was at the door as I swung it open "Zero stop, I'm so sorry- oh, Chris"

I felt like I was a deer caught in headlights. He had a stern look on his face, almost as if he was trying to intimidate me.