"What about your squirrels? Animals are not allowed on the flight." Taehyung questioned after a few minutes of walking together. They both chose the stairs to go down cuz their stay in Amsterdam made them very lethargic and besides it's only 2 floors.

"Oh, Soobin said he'll take care of them for now and then when he'll return to Korea I'll take them back. He said he has a private plane so he can bring them aboard. That's so cool right?" Jin said with a slight giggle at the end. Taehyung sighed and gulped at the sour feeling rising in the back of his throat forcing it down. 'Is this what jealousy fees like?'

"I see." He muttered out at last.

-----
"Finally they're here!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he stood up to engulf both Taehyung and Jin in a bear hug. "We've been waiting for 30mins." Beomgyu jibed, feigning annoyance.

"Aah gyu, I'm so sorry, but you'll have to know that it's not my fault...It's just that Jin wouldn't stop eating!" Jin gasped offended. "OMG what the hell!? You were the one who was looking like a frog being devoured by a snake, 'Hyung we wouldn't die anytime soon ri-'" Taehyung slapped his palm on Jin's mouth, winding his other hand on the other's waist, pressing Jin to his chest as he trapped him in his arms, stopping the older from spewing any more nonsense.

"Haha don't mind him guys, he's not in his right mind haha!" He said sending a not-so-subtle glare at the other. "Hmph!" Jin struggled with the large palm suffocating his face.

"It's not even been a minute since you guys arrived and you've already ruptured this restaurant's peace." A new but familiar voice joined their conversation.
"Oh no Namjoon-shi, we're just making this boring environment a little fun." Beomgyu chided winking at Namjoon who just shook his head, a fond smile plastered on his face.

"Hello, Jin." Soobin said calmly, his eyes lingering on Taehyung who was still holding Jin to himself. Jin cleared his throat noticing his stare and pushed Taehyung off him with a force which he never used at the younger. Taehyung stumbled back at the sudden push and if it were not for Yeonjun, he would've fallen on his butt. "Thanks, Yeonjun." He muttered his bear eyes trained on Jin who was too busy greeting Soobin to notice his hurt gaze.

"Did y'all order something?" They all collectively shook their heads as a no. "Good." Namjoon cheered, "Treat's on me!"

----

"Wow Gyu you really have a very big mouth!" Taehyung complimented impressed as Beomgyu stuffed a large chocolate donut in his mouth in one bite without choking.
Taehyung kept his eyes strictly trained on the people sitting on his left side because he couldn't bear to listen the shits of the pair of men sitting on his left.

"Wow you've really taken a good care of them! I'm afraid I'll not be able to take care of them as good as you Seokjin..."

Taehyung peeked at them from the corner of his eyes and almost gagged seeing that pout on that bunny tooth fucker's face. DISGUSTING!

"Don't worry Soobin-shi! I know you'll do a great job in taking care of them!" Jin smiled at the other, his eyes crinkling at the ends.

"Oh God Seokjin-ah! You're making me blush!"

Taehyung's tightened his grip on his spoon, knuckles turning white as he tried to calm down his breathing using a technique he learnt in a YouTube video so as to not dump his pudding on that fucker's face.

"Why aren't you eating Taehyung? Not well?" Taehyung jumped slightly at Soobin's voice. He saw Jin looking at him with an concerned look. "Are you okay Taehyung?" Jin asked extending a hand.

Taehyung moved back quickly and stood up before the hand could touch him and conjured up a tight smile. He looked away from those shocked honey doe eyes (Had those eyes always been so beautiful-) to everyone sitting on the table. He felt guilt crawling up from his gut to settle heavily on his shoulders seeing everyone looking up at him in worry.

"I'm fine. I'll just need to go to the bathroom real quick." He sighed dramatically holding on to his stomach hoping that no one would see under his act his act. Beomgyu broke the silence by guffawing loudly which turned into a string of coughs and curses as he choked on the donut still stuffed up in his mouth.

"You dummy!" Yeonjun 'tched' slapping the younger on the back of his head. Beomgyu made a sound like an angry cat before calming down and indicated the other for water. Yeonjun sighed and passed him the required water. The air around the table became lighter again as everyone laughed at their silly banter got back into talking gibberish.

Except one person.

Jin quickly retrieved his hand which was still hanging awkwardly in mid air, his mind rewinding the betrayed look the younger had sent him a moment ago again and again. 'What happened to him all of a sudden?'

"Seokjin are you listening?"

"Y-Yeah sorry I got lost. What were you saying Soobin-shi?" Jin smiled as the other started talking again, his body physically present at the conversation but his mind still stuck on Taehyung.

And in the amidst of his mental struggle, Jin missed the way Soobin's innocent smile morphed into a sinfully satisfied one.

-----

Hello there fellow taejinnies I'm sorry for the delayed update! I'll try my best to make a schedule and stick to it :')

Can someone please tell me how to be a Popsicle? For research work only! :D

And also we hit 2k! Thank you so much guys!

Vote, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Sanitize, vaccinate and stay safe y'all!!

BORAHAE

💜