chapter 8

Those day went past by and the two couple were in good and better relationship. Jaemin bring her on a date sometimes if she's not busy since she work at the cafe.

Day by day, they fell each other even more. Jaemin already told the whole school that he already dated with someone else but he didn't tell them who is she and of course all the girls were sad but they will supporting him and they also curious who is she.

One day, there school were announce that they will facing a big exam and being told to study hard for their final. Its make Jaemin feel sad because he can meet his girlfriend everyday since he need to study and get a highest score.

He told y/n about his school and its make her sad also but she told him that he need to study and make his parents proud and her.

1 months and 5 days wont be long right. I'm gonna miss her so much after this. He said on his thought.

Then he study and study until late night. He sometimes gave some message to y/n about test and y/n were glad hearing that his boyfriend can do it on his test.

2 weeks past, y/n get a fever and now she resting, laying on her bed with blanket covering her shivering body. Her grandmother worried about her since when Jaemin didn't came to meet her, she get a fever. She thinking that y/n really miss jaemin so much that can explain why she become like that.

Y/n didn't tell about her condition to Jaemin because she didn't want him to worried about her and focused on his exam. 3 days past her fever getting worse and its make her grandma even more worried so she bringing her to the hospital for a check up. The doctor said she will be staying at there for few days.

Her grandma informed this to Mrs Na about her grandchild. After Mrs na receiving a message about y/n condition. She told her husband what happen and they went to the hospital in hurried without Jaemin knowing. They are now in front of the room and went inside only seeing y/n sleeping peacefully and her grandma with worried on her faces.

 They are now in front of the room and went inside only seeing y/n sleeping peacefully and her grandma with worried on her faces

Mrs na: when did she get a fever miss kim?.

Miss kim: this past 2 weeks Mrs Na... I'm really worried about her. She getting even worse after this 3 days.

Mrs na: maybe she miss Jaemin. You know, they really love each other right?.

Miss kim: i know, please dont tell jaemim about this.. Y/n said he need focus his exam until end.

Mrs na: ...i will, miss kim.

She said and hug her to give her a comfort. She faced to y/n who is sleeping with sad smile.

I hope you will get better dear.

💜🐰💜

Final of exam.