chapter 7

After they finished their meals, Mr Na told them he need to go out because some business he need to take care.

Currently right now y/n and Mrs Na were inside the living room enjoying each other and Jaemin taking a shower because his mother tell him how stinky he was since this morning.

J,mother: im so glad that you being with him dear. You know dear that he used to date someone but she cheated on him at the past. I believe that he didn't tell you about this because he didn't want to bring it back.

Y/n: really?... I didn't know.

J,mother: yes. Since that day he really hate about girls until he met you at the cafe. He once told me that your different from other girl. He said your having a kindest heart and sweet towards people. That why he came at there just to see you and i want to say thank you bringing back our cheerful Jaemin.
She said and the tears started forming at her eyes.

Y/n: your welcome Mrs Na.

J,mother: please call me mother from now on.

Y/n: y-yes, mother.

Jaemin: y/n.

They faced at Jaemin who just called her with a smile. He look at his mother when she gave him a signal to take y/n to his room having.

J,mother: i will get going now dear. Jaemin take care of her i will go out to meet my friends.

Jaemin: okay mom.

Mrs Na went out from the mansion that only left y/n and jaemin and other maid who doing some work.

Jaemin: lets go to my room, okay.

Y/n: okay. Jaemin take her hand and lead her to his room.

She were inside his room and Jaemin told her just take a sit and went inside his wardrobe room to take something

She were inside his room and Jaemin told her just take a sit and went inside his wardrobe room to take something. She didn't know what he's doing inside their so.. He just take a look at his bedroom. She walk around when she caught some pictures standing on top of the shelf. She take it and admiring every picture of Jaemin and and also when he was little. She smiled looking a little Jaemin with cake all over his face.

Jaemin: y/n

Y/n: Hmm...

Jaemin called her and pat beside him for her to sit at his bed. She went to him and do what Jaemin told her and hug Jaemin after that. She didn't know why but when they start dating each other she become cuddly person but Jaemin didn't mind at all since he love her cuddle. He just rub her arm softly amd smile at her.

Jaemin: your become cuddly when we start dating. Do you really like cuddles..? He said softly

Y/n: maybe i am. It feels nice.

Jaemin: Omg, why are you so cute.

He said pinching her cheek that could hurt her but he didn't care because how cute she was and she hit him at his chest that cause he laughs at her.

Jaemin: okay, im sorry.

Y/n: Dont you ever pinching them again it hurt. She said and rub it.

Jaemin: okay, i wont do that again. Here let me rub it.

He said and rub her cheek softly and gave a kiss after that will make her face turn red and he just chuckled at her.

Jaemin: i want to give you something but can you please close your eyes for a second.

She nodded her head and close it. She heard something were open and there something were on her neck.

Jaemin: you can open them.

She open her eyes slowly and bring her hand to her neck and lift it. She was stunning looking at the necklace that he gave her.

 She was stunning looking at the necklace that he gave her

Jaemin: i know it just a simple necklace to be honest.

Y/n: nana, this is beautiful... Thank you for this gift.

Jaemin smile at her sweetly and open his arm for y/n to hug him. She went to him and give him a hug and buried her face on his chest like always.

Jaemin: i want to say thank you for being my girlfriend y/n, your the sweetest girl i ever met in my whole life. He looked at her with love in his eyes.

Y/n: and i want to say thank you too. Accepting me as your girlfriend. I love you Nana.

Jaemin: i love you too y/n. Stared at her lips. Can i..??

She nods her head allowing him to kiss her. He held her chin softly and bring his lips to her and they kiss each other and closing their eyes with full of love.