chapter 4

From that day, Jaemin keep coming to her cafe after school. Almost everyday he met her but the girl didn't felt annoyed by his presence she love seeing him come to her cafe and make her day brighter than before. Not just that but Jaemin also taken some pictures of her without she knowing it.

He even potrait her picture and keep it inside drawer at study desk inside his bedroom.

Jeno and renjun notice jaemin behavior lately but they didn't want to talk about it since jeno already know it. He happy seeing his bestfriend find his happiness.

Right now, three of them were inside the cafeteria having a lunch together when renjun start to speak

Renjun: jae, what up with you this two weeks?. We never have been going out together. Are you maybe hide something from us?.

Jaemin: what do you mean?

Jeno: oh jaemin. You don't have to hide it since i know what were you doing. You go to that cafe, right?. He wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

Renjun: you mean at that 'sunshine cafe'?. What are you doing there. Don't tell me that you meet that girl.

Jaemin: yeah, i met her.

Renjun cough of his drink when he heard what Jaemin say. He look at Jaemin with wide eyes.

Renjun: you met her?!. All of this girl inside our school but you choose her?!. Gosh i didn't expecting it.

Jeno: i mean all of this girl at here are pretty. What makes you like about her min?.

Jaemin put his utensil at his tray and thinking it. The image of the girl appeared inside his head and it makes him smile like a fool. His friends were looking at him with blank face. They never seen Jaemin like this all smiley and Inlove. Usually Jaemin look really cold and now he is not the old Jaemin.

Even Other student looking at him weirdly and some other school girl giggling and whispering as they looking at him.

Jaemin: shes sweet, lovely, cute, sometime she funny and most of all she have kindest heart.

They just rolled there eyes playfully looking at Jaemin who still keep daydreaming that Jaemin ask jeno that he really want to know how they met.

Jaemin: so...how did you two met?

Jeno: its a long story.

Jaemin: short it.

Jeno just rolled his eyes after Jaemin said that and he began explain.

Jeno: we used to be study together at our old school. That day she were being bullied by our classmate amd other student just because she not rich as them. I was there too but i didn't bother doing anything to her. It really pain seeing her like that and i asked her become my friend and she accept it.