chapter 5

Y/n: jaemin

Jaemin: yes?

Y/n: where are we going btw?.

Jaemin stop at his track with y/n and facing her with a smile.

Jaemin: i know you will love it but i can't tell you since its was a surprise.

Y/n just pout at him which makes him giggle. He ruffle her hair with his hand and continue their walk to their 'date' spot.

Jaemin keep remember what y/n grandma told him back at the cafe.

(Flashback)

Grandma: if you want to go out with her, take her to the garden. She really like flower.

Jaemin: i will.

Grandma: and please take care of her.

(End of flashback)

Smile form on his face and y/n just looking at him curious where he will take her.

Taking a long walk they finally arrived the destination. Y/n gasp seeing infront of her.

Y/n: jaemin, this place is beautiful looking around with amazed by full of beautiful and colorful flower.

Jaemin: i know. Facing her with a smiling on his lip. Do you...like it?.

Y/n: no. I love it nana.

Jaemin: nana, hmm. Is that my nickname.

Y/n: its really suit you. Smiling cheekily at him. Do you like it?

Jaemin: more than i like it. Turn his body around facing at y/n. He brings his hands both side of her head gently looking at her pretty eyes from now on, call me Nana. OK?.

Y/n felt her cheek start warmer because the way Jaemin hold her and looking straight at her eyes. She nod her head at him with shy smile and Jaemin ruffles her hair but not going to mess them. He brought his hand on her and hold it.

Jaemin: shall we?.