who are you?

Jk pov

I was waiting outside. If I leave what will he do? He lost his memories. So I need to help him atleast until he find his house. Then a nurse came. Are you anyone of Mr. Park? So he is a park I thought. Yes I said. He is awake, he only remembers his name. You can see him she said.ok. then I entered the ICU. Then I saw him staring at something. Hey I said. Oh hey he said smiling. Are you ok? How do you feel now,do I need to call the doctor? I asked with a worried tone.No I am okay, sorry but I don't remember you, who are you? He asked. You won't. This is our first meeting.anyway I am jungkook, jeon jungkook.I am jimin, park jimin. He said. Hey mr park... Are you ok? Do you hurt anywhere? How are you feeling now? A doctor came in and asked. I am feeling fine jimin said smiling.thats good to hear, take good rest, don't worry about the memory loss, its just temporary, don't stress much okay? Doctor said. Ok jimin said. You can go after a week doctor said smiling. Jimin nodded. Take Care the doctor said before leaving. Anyway do you remember anything other that your name? Its okay if you don't jungkook said. Sorry but no he said. But its okay you can go, I will find it on my own jimin said. No its okay I will help you, I guess We can be friends?jungkook said. Thankyou, and ofcoure jimin said.

1 hour later

It was already early in the morning. I looked at the time. 3:39.I am already sleepy. But I decided to call my bestfriend taehyung. At the call;Why the hell are you calling me at this time? Dont you have sleep you bunny brat!this was he heard from tae. In his husky annoyed voice. Calm you're ass down. I am in the hospital I want you're help. I said. Are you Ok? What happened? Which hospital? Tae said in worried tone. I am ok come fast, we can talk here. I am in the seoul hospital. Ok tae said.