Chapter 28: Unleash The Beast

Start from the beginning

Frieza and Dyspo charged at each other

Dyspo: Ha! You're using guesswork to deal with my speed! That explains how you've been able to hold on for this long! But don't go thinking you can outlast me with hunches. The fact is, I can move even faster!

Dyspo landed a powerful punch to Frieza's face, he slid back and launched several beams which Dyspo dodged over and over

Frieza: YOU PESKY LITTLE FLY!

Dyspo charged at Frieza and began to overpower the Galactic Emperor

Dyspo: WHAT'S WRONG, SLOW POKE? I THOUGHT YOU COULD PREDICT MY MOVES!

Suddenly, Dyspo flew in the air

Dyspo: HERE'S MY CIRCLE FLASH!

The Circle Flash wrapped around Frieza. Dyspo lands back down.

Dyspo: BOOM!

The blast exploded around Frieza. Frieza fell to his knees

Dyspo: *laughs* My Circle Flash stings pretty bad, don't it? I hate to put an end to the fun, but it's time for you to go over the side!

Dyspo charged at Frieza, but Frieza lured him in to wrap his tail around Dyspo's wrists

Dyspo: H-HOW DID YOU CATCH ME?!

Frieza: Whew, that was close. For an infinitesimal moment, I was actually concerned

Frieza tightened his tail's grip around Dyspo. Frieza throws Dyspo down

Frieza: Tell me, Dyspo. Would you be open to a deal with me?

Dyspo: Hmm?

Frieza: Let's be honest. If we continue like this, we'll both become exhausted. Even if you somehow find fortune's favor and drive me out, you'll be drained and vulnerable. And our team will still outnumber yours five to three. Strong as Jiren may be, there's no guarantee he can dispense Y/N and Kefla in the time that remains. The monkes are resilient, take it from me.

Dyspo: What's your point?!

Frieza: I propose that if your team wins the Tournament, you use the Super Dragon Balls to wish me back into existence. If you agree to that simple request, I would be amenable to helping your Universe secure victory in exchange!