After he finished telling me about how he basically stalked me, he brought Haru up to me. His hands were still tied behind his back and how he was walking, the bullet wound on his leg was bleeding way more. "Now Haru, do you wish to live" "Yes" "And do you wish for Y/n to live." "OFCOURSE!" "Well then, this is kinda awkward." "How so?" "I plan on neither of you living." Fear shot through me and I didn't know what to do, I don't want Haru to die- "Well then, there is a way one of you can live. All you have to do, is choose to kill Y/n, right here, right now." Haru backed away and stumbled to the floor. I just looked at him frozen with fear.

"Now Haruko Kukichi. Choose. Your life, or the love of your life." "Haru, I don't mind. Just, just kill me and live your life. Find love and have a family, idk. I,.... I'm just a visitor to this world." I'm saying all of this to him, but I know that once I die, Kisaki is going to kill him to. "I-" Haru said as Kisaki pointed the gun to my head. "So what's it gonna be. Say the word, and I'll shoot." "I- I DONT WANT HER TO DIE." As he shouted that, he burst out from the ropes that tied him up and went at Kisaki. But since he was injured badly, Kisaki managed to pin him to the ground. "HARU!" "HAHHH I gave you a chance to live and this is the shit you pull. I'm disappointed. You aren't the same person you were 10 years ago, Haruko." "10 years ago?" "Oh did I forget to tell you... well,..."

10 years ago,.... 3rd Person POV
"You're Haruko Kukichi right?" "You are?" "Kisaki Tetta." "Never heard of you. Get out of my face." "Are you familiar with the name Y/n L/n?" "Maby. How do you know her." "Let's just say, if your gang doesn't cooperate with me in getting someone, she'll get badly hurt."
"Why you." Haru said as he got up and grabbed Kisaki at the collar. "No noo~ I already got 10 guys targeting her. They're gonna kill her when they don't hear from me in 3 minutes. Time's ticking. What's it gonna be." Kisaki lied through his teeth. It was only him and he was now trying to gain back power on his side.

"Now, your gang is from another country right. I heard it's pretty huge and powerful. And it just so happens that you are the oh so respected Commander. So, you in?" Haru didn't want anything to happen to Y/n, so he helped kisaki. At first, he told Haru to send his strongest to attack a specific person who was in a powerful gang. Kisaki called her Aiya as a code name. But, unfortunately, she left her gang and Haru and his gang had no interest in attacking someone who did absolutely nothing. Instead, Haru stayed closer to Y/n to protect her and gaining more feelings and ordered his gang to keep an eye on her also.

Kisaki didn't have any power, so all he could do was observe. It was until one day, years later, Haru disbanded his gang after being beaten up almost to death by a rival gang who he didn't know was influenced by Kisaki. All his other gang members and their family were also hurt. He thought that disbanding it will be safer for everyone. Soon after, he was rejected by Y/n and she cut all ties with him. This sent him into a depressed state. He tried to pull himself together though. That was until Kisaki appeared again.

He once again threatened Y/n's life and all Haru could do now was listen. Kisaki ordered him to get him bombs which he then realized Kisaki used to blow up a building with a bunch of people in it. Kisaki also took Haru captive so he won't talk and that's when he saw Y/n.

Present Y/n POV
So Kisaki messed with his brain to. If I hadn't met you Haru. I wonder if all this could have been avoided. Kisaki had Haru pined to the ground and had the gun facing me. "So Haru anything you wana say to her." "Y/n, I'm-I'm so sorry I couldn't save you."He said as tears flowed down his face as he raised his head to look at me. "It's not your fault Haru. I love you k." "I love you to-" *sound of gunshot.* "....ah ....HARUU!!!!" "Oops, I guess it slipped." "Kisaki you-" "-Yes yes,... 'Kisaki you rat bastard'. Am I right." "Kisaki you A*shole!" I said as the tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes. "How could you kill him." He shot Haru straight through his head right in front of me.

"Well then." He said as he called some people to move his body and clean the blood. "Now that that's taken care of. I gotta text someone tomorrow to pick you up." After finishing what he said, he called some strong looking guys and they punched and kicked me till I passed out. And every time I woke up,  they did it again. This went on whole night, morning then night again.  I was conscious now and Kisaki was texting someone after he took my picture.  I was once again knocked out.  I wonder if everyone is ok.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n?!"

"Ugh... who- who's there." I struggled to say out. "Y/n, it-it's us, Takemichi and Naoto." "Mitchi? Naoto?" I said as I raised my head up to look and see. "How did this happen." Naoto said as he began walking toward me. Where is Kisaki. "Wait." I coughed out. "Huh?" I was now coming back to my senses after getting beaten whole night and whole day. "Y/n, I'm coming." Takemichi started walking up to where Naoto was. "Takemichi?!, Naoto?!!" "Yea?" I looked at a light I saw flashing in the distance up on a (small)crane. I tried making out the person's face with the little light. I saw glasses and that smile. He had a remote in his hand. NO!  BOMBS! HINA! "!!W-WAIT ITS-" I was cut off by the sound of bombs going off. Everything went blank and I felt absolutely nothing.

I heard a call for my name, but that's all. Soon, all I could feel was 3 peoples arms wrapped around me and tears dripping down their faces. "What happened." "Y/n,... no,... why." "Shin?, Haru, Hina?.... am I." "Yea, you're... dead." Takemichi, I hope you made it back in time. If you did. Please, save us. All I felt now was darkness and the three of them vanished. I just sat there in the darkness not knowing how to feel. I wish I could have done something. And with that, I closed my eyes and never dared open it because I knew all I'd see was the dark.

_______
Hey Skittles
Damn, a few of you guessed it was Kisaki. You know who you are. I had to reply and say'but didn't he die'.. Yall to smart.T-T 
Bye Skittles

Word count:

2070