"Don't fucking touch her." I say in his face as I punch him again.

Cohan tries to get a punch in, he ends up getting me in the ribs but I'm not fazed, I just continue punching him, though a hazy pain is forming on my ribs.

Suddenly I feel two sets of arms pull me off of him. As I look at his face I see a slit lip, right eye is red and quickly becoming swollen, his jaw is also becoming red. Some spots are bleeding.

"Rohan!" Reid says. It registers that Kai and Reid are holding me back.

I'm about to fight them off but I hear a familiar broken voice whisper, "Rohan." I spin around and see Katherine being held up with the help of Chase and Lexi. I rush over to her.

"Are you okay?" I search her body for wounds, "Did he hurt you."

All I get is a very weak and subtle shake of her head.

"Okay we gotta get you outta here." I say as I wrap an arm under her knees and behind her back. She slowly wraps her arms around my neck and I can feel her shaking.

Stepping out of the room I remember we're at a party and If I know Katherine it's she wouldn't want to be seen like this and have people asking questions. So I take the other stairs that are at the other end of the hallway and leads to a back door.

I know that Chase, Kai, Reid and Lexi are all behind me, and thank god I'm the only completely sober one, I was going to be the driver.

Getting to my truck, Kai opens the back door, Lexi goes first then I gently place Katherine, Reid and Kai follow. Chase is in the front.

"Fuck, is she okay?" I ask again, starting my truck.

"She seems to be fine, I think we got there before he did anything." Kai says, concern in his voice.

During the entire drive my eyes kept involuntarily going to my mirror and looking at Katherine laying half on Lexi and half on Kai, Lexi smoothing her hair down.

"Your going to break your teeth." Chase whispers. I furrow my brows but then I realize I've ben grinding them.

Once we're at the house I grab Katherine like I did earlier and walk into the house, "I'll bring her upstairs to my room."

Lexi speaks up, "I need to get back to the apartment, should she come with me?"

"She's good here, I can drive her in the morning." I say going towards the stairs.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Kat." She comes up to her and places a kiss on her forehead. 

And I'm upstairs in my room. I gently place her on my bed. "Do you want to sleep in those or want one of my shirts?" I ask softly. 

Why am I all soft all of a sudden?

Her eyes are still heavy lidded but she's slowly moving to sit upwards, "I could use one of your shirts." She says in a low voice.

I nod and go to one of my drawers and grab an grey under armour t-shirt and hand it to her. I go to my bathroom to give her privacy and to quickly brush my teeth. Once I'm done I step out and see Katherine trying to place her folded clothes on my dresser.

I quickly wrap my arm around her waist and with my other hand grabbed the pile of folded clothes and placed them on my dresser. "Do you want to brush your teeth?" I ask, she nods and tries to walk herself. 

When I try to help her walk to the bathroom she waves me off, "I can walk to the bathroom, Rohan." She mumbles.

"The drug is still in your system, and we have no clue which drug it is." I say following behind her to the bathroom. "Stubborn woman." I grumble when I try to give her her tooth brush but she waves me off again and grabs it herself.