I ate my skittles as everybody was talking I grabbed my phone texting my hoes back.

Destiny
Come over.

Can't, I might swing by tomorrow.

Naynay
Wydn bae

Chillin

Oh

Tia
You be seeing me text you.

No I don't

Yes you do
But I got some for yo ass

Whatchu got fa me😏?

You nasty😂
But I'm blocking you since you
Don't know how to fucking text back!

mhm
Not delivered

It's more but ain finna text them back. " my baby would of been one if that Walgreens wouldn't have been open." Khalil fake cried.

" get the fuck outta here!" Dymond said laughing all loud and shit.

" you a fucking fool." Aries said laughing too.

" let's watch a movie." Dymond suggested. " no let's watch 'you' on Netflix." Aries said getting all happy and shit.

Tink and Kody came back in and Tink hair was fucked up. " I fucking knew it bitch." Dymond said looking at a smiling Tink.

" you ain't know shit." Tink said sitting on the couch and Kody sat next to her.

" mhm." Dymond said as the show played on the tv. " I'm finna dip." I said standing up patting my pants to make sure I had my keys.

They was in there. " you would leave when the show just now starting." Dymond  said and I chuckled looking at Khalil.

" you going to mama shit?" He asked me and I nodded. He hopped up, i dapped gang nem before we left.

.

I unlocked my mama door, me and Khalil walked inside seeing my little sister taniya laying on the couch watching some on tv.

" wassam niya." Khalil said smiling, I chuckled giving at the face she made.

" why y'all ain't tell nobody y'all was out of jail!!!" She screamed.

" we came over here the other day you wasn't here." I said smiling at the fact that she was smiling. " mmcht I miss y'all foreal." She said and I'm knowing she was finna cry.

" don't start that crying niya." Khalil told her as I walked to the kitchen seeing my mama cooking. " the food was suppose to been done ole lady." I joked.

" you come cook it then." She said as I chuckled giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. " y'all didn't get in no shit today did y'all?" She asked.

" no ma'am, been doing good." I said truthfully. I'm tryna change my ways for shit sho. ion know about Khalil tho. He be on some other shit.

Khalil came in the kitchen with niya beside him. " wassam ma." He said kissing and hugging her. " smell like straight up weed, both of y'all." She said.

" we can't get high ni?" He asked her. " we ain't on house arrest we can smoke." He told her.

" ain say y'all couldn't im just saying that's what y'all smell like." She said then starting mixing some shit up on the stove.

" anyways get out my kitchen while I finish cooking." She said and I threw my hands up in surrender while going to the living room.

" how them grades looking?" I heard Khalil ask niya as they both walked in the living room. " you know my grades stay a1 unlike you." She laughed.

" you damn right, fuck school." Khalil said as I chuckled. " that's why you so slow ni." She told him and I agreed.

" you think you the shit cause you graduated." He told me causing me to give him the middle finger.

" don't be hating on him." Niya told him taking up for me. " facts man." I said dapping her up.

" fuck y'all." He said grabbing the remote turning it on football. " forgot the game was coming on." I said watching it.

" who playing?" Niya asked me. " Alabama and LSU." I told her and she nodding watching it too.

After a while Khalil decided he wanna start talking. " how you feel about the girls?" He asked me. "What girls?" Niya asked.

" they cool, Tink just mean ass fuck." I said. " Ongod she mean but Aries cool ass fuck." He spoke. He been knowing them a while, I'm just now meeting them tho cause I was in jail a while back before Khalil got sent there.

" so y'all don't hear me?" Niya asked.

" yeah she cool, she laid back, don't talk much, and she just be cooling. Dymond just like her but she got a bad attitude." I said.

" facts if my nigga woody wasn't onnat I'll be onnat." He said causing me to chuckle.

" I'm not finna ask again." Niya said and I looked at her as she held a mug on her face.

" youn remember aries and dymond nem?" He asked her. I guess she met them before.

" nope."

" Mmcht you remember I had my party here, and they came and met you? The one with the red hair and she had on them shoes you wanted." He tried to get her to remember.

" oh the pretty girl, she sooo pretty bro." She examined.

" yeah Aries." He said and I couldn't agree more that girl fine ass fuck. " I wanna met her again." She said.

" so it's fuck the other girls huh?" I asked her laughing. " yes, it very much is." She said.

" come eat!" Mama yelled.

Shit who? I got up with a quickness. Being high all the time will fashitsho have you hungry all the time.

" don't make no kinda sense." Niya laughed at me and Khalil. " I see y'all hungry hungry. Y'all girlfriends don't feed y'all?" Ma asked us.

" ain got a girlfriend." I spoke.

" me either, but the h's I got don't feed me ma. You needa whoop they tail." Khalil told her. " you better shoot them bitches son." She said handing us our plate.

I grabbed my plate sitting at the dining table. " dang ma, you tryna get me put back in jail huh?" He asked her.

" it's up to you son." She laughed as she had her plate in the hand sitting at the dining table with us.

" say grace somebody." She said bowing her head and closing her eyes.

" I got it." Niya said as I bowed my head and closed my eyes. "Dear god, first I wanna thank you for bringing my dawgs back home." She smiled.

" girl." My mama laughed.

" I'm thankful they back foreal but anyways I asked you to keep them safe, and don't let them get into nomo trouble."

" is this bout yo brothers or the food?" Mama asked her and we laughed.

" oh yeah thank you for this food hopefully mama ain't put nun in it amen." She finished causing us to laugh even more.

" yeah ima stick my foot up yo ass." Mama said as Niya continued to laugh but I started eating my food.

I miss this shit man.