White Lies | epilogue | two years later (part 2)*

White Lies

epilogue.

The apartment that you shared with Taehyung was a quaint, yet comfortable loft-type studio located not too far away from the art gallery. It was the one important thing which you had admitted to be a blessing when you weren't quite sure if you would be able to make it there without exploding if the trip home had taken you any longer.

Right after the gallery opening event ended, you had almost ended up locking yourselves in the coat storage back at the gallery when neither of you could take it anymore, when you had come so close to devouring each other once you were given the chance to. You only had Taehyung to blame at that point, especially when something did happen within that tight-spaced storage which almost caused you to let him tear your dress in pieces so he could ravish you. But none of it had truly happened when he managed to take control of himself and start dragging you home.

You barely had your foot past your apartment's doorway when Taehyung suddenly pulled you to him, crushing his lips on yours while he deftly closed the door behind you and pressed your back against it. He cupped your head as he deepened the kiss, his fingers threading into your hair while his other arm tightened around you, anchoring you to him as he devoured you.

There was nothing that you could do other than to melt into him. His lips were demanding, pressing against yours possessively like a famished man. His tongue began a slow, sensual assault as it slipped out, caressing every trace of his hard kiss while silently asking you to let him in.

As he parted your lips and tangled his tongue with yours, he rolled his hips against you, almost making you wish that you could have made all the pieces of fabric standing in his way disappear so he could take you right at that moment. You could feel his erection pressing against your stomach, something which his fancy suit couldn't completely hide from you. Your dark thoughts and desire made you move your body, pushing and rolling your hips against him, aching for his touch and for him to ease the intense pulse rising between your legs.

Taehyung moved his hand away from the small of your back, trailing down your hips and continued to move lower, finding the slit at the side of your dress and slipping his fingertips across the exposed skin. As always, his touch worked like magic. Even when he was touching you merely with his delicate fingers, your body instantly came alive. You moaned into the kiss and trembled when you felt his hand move, slipping beneath the dress and cupping your ass. His touch felt hot and impatient as he pressed his palm on the curve of your ass while tugging you tighter against his hard chest.

Eager to be able to touch him in return, you moved your hands and slid them under his suit jacket, trying to push it off of him. He let you go briefly just to slip the jacket off, letting it fall to the ground before his hands found you again and he lifted you up with him as he began to move.