"Have you really?" said Hermione, looking very impressed. "Well done!" she smiled and put on her coat.

The four of them walked out of the common room together, Y/N and Harry shared a short glance before walking out, a silent agreement to ignore the photo situation.

Y/N could still see the slight fading blush that lingered on Harry's cheeks from the photo being simply mentioned, it was amusing to her how easily he'd get flustered. It was rather cute actually. Not that she'd ever admit it.

The four of them walked out of the castle and set off through the cold, wet grounds. They decided on the three broomsticks, hopeful to maybe find Hagrid there.

The pub was crowded like usual, they glanced around, not seeing him, although mildly disappointed, they sat down, Harry walking over to order four butterbeers.

"Doesn't he ever go into the office?" Hermione whispered. "Look" she pointed to Ludo Bagman, sitting in a shadowy corner with a bunch of goblins. He was talking quickly in a low voice to the goblins, all of whom had their arms crossed.

Within a couple seconds of noticing him, Bagman glanced over at their table right as Harry showed up with a tray of butterbeers and a small woven bowl of bread rolls.

"In a moment, in a moment!" Y/N heard him say quickly to the goblins, he hurried through the pub toward Harry. "Harry!" he said. "How are you? Been hoping to run into you! Everything going all right?"

Y/N, Ron, and Hermione each raised their glasses, taking a sip of butterbeer.

"Fine, thanks," said Harry, not wanting to talk to him.

"Wonder if I could have a quick, private word, Harry?" said Bagman eagerly. "You couldn't give us a moment, you three, could you?"

"Of course, shoo shoo" said Y/N, waving him and Harry off. Bagman shot her a look of annoyance, having expected Y/N, Ron and Hermione to walk away for a bit.

"right then." he said, motioning for Harry (who was looking at his warm butterbeer longingly) to follow him.

"So," Y/N said with a small grin. "Tell me about how you prevented Hermione from going on her date." Ron put his glass down, glancing at Hermione.

"it was just a friendly brunch." Hermione said shortly.

"yeah yeah, with lots of snogging i'm sure." Ron retorted. Hermione shot him a glare.

"For your information, Ronald. I have not kissed Viktor, not that it's any of your business." Hermione shot back.

"not any of my business! you're having relations with an adult!"

"That's not true!"

"I'm writing your mother!"

"No. you. won't."

Hermione and Ron glared at each other in silence for a couple of seconds before Y/N sat up a bit straighter, grinning to herself.

"Your flirting is awful, both of you" Y/N said. Making them both flush and turn to glare at her.

Then Harry returned, looking mildly annoyed, he glanced at their faces and turned to Y/N, "what did you say?"

"oh nothing" she leaned back in her chair, sipping her butterbeer. 

"What did he want?" Ron said when Harry had sat down.

"He offered to help me with the golden egg," said Harry, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"He shouldn't be doing that!" said Hermione, looking horrified. "He's one of the judges! And anyway, you've already worked it out — haven't you?"