Love Back Music Video||DDM

Age: 2 yrs old

⚠️Tw: David

- I'm not writing David in any more Imagines it's just for this one as I didn't know what to put for the rest of the imagine. I couldn't think of anything else to happen so I just used David. Don't expect to see his name in anymore imagines I promise.

Zach's pov
Today we are doing the love back music video and my daughter is coming with us as my parents can't babysit her right now and I don't trust having a babysitter or nanny since I'm famous.

We are currently doing the "dance" when y/n waddles over to me not knowing she wasn't supposed to

"Zach what the f*ck?! Get your daughter out of the way" David yelled

"stfu you can treat me how you want but leave my daughter alone. She's two! She doesn't know any better. "

He kneels down to be somewhat on level with you

"what's wrong baby? Can you go over to Randy? "

"blankie and stuffie is missing" you whimpered

"here give these to Randy and have him take you to my car, there in your diaper bag ok?"

He said that as he handed you his keys

"ok. Can we get ice cream? " you ask

"when were done with this. I promise. Cmon go to Randy "

You waddled back to Randy and told him what Zach told you to do, and he took you to the car and got your blanket and stuffed animal and then brought you back, he was carrying you so you wouldn't run back to Zach and because you were tired so eventually you fell asleep on his shoulder.

Skip time: Zach's pov
We finished up that scene and where going to surprise two fans at the ice cream shop so that works out as y/n wants ice cream.

I look for y/n and see Randy holding her, and she's asleep on his shoulder

I walk over and move her hair out of her face, I put her hair in a lose ponytail this morning but with her running around and playing it fell out, so before eating ice cream I'll braid her hair or something.

"you want her?" Randy asked

"yeah, Before we leave to go to the ice cream place I'm gonna get her changed in my car into clothes that I won't care about if they get ruined as she wants ice cream and she's a messy toddler."

He nods and carefully hands you to zach, and zach takes you to his car, getting in the back seat he sets you on the other seat and closes the door

He got privacy windows for this reason, as he changes you in the car a lot rather then in the public bathroom because of germs and covid.

He did what he was doing and then quickly braids your hair and then picks you back up and leaves the car making sure to get the keys and lock the car.

You slept through the whole thing so he's still trying to be quiet, as he plans to wake you up at the shop

He makes his way back to everyone and all of them where waiting for zach

"sorry y'all had to wait."

"it's fine." the boys said

"maybe if you didn't bring her we wouldn't of had to wait" David mumbled

Everyone heard him and glared at him

"im sorry do you have a problem?" Zach sassed

"yeah I do. You bring her to your work everyday and barely get your work done. You play Barbie's or whatever constantly with her instead of recording your part. And it causes the boys to be distracted too as they also want to give her attention too. You need to get a babysitter or something I'm tired of hearing her always whine and complain and cry. She always wants something and I'm tired of hearing it. " David says

"listen buddy, she's MY daughter. I will parent her how I want. NOT you. You may be in charge of me and think you own me and the boys and everything that's around us, but you are not and will never be in charge of my daughter. She's 2 David! She doesn't know better. Whining, complaining, and crying is normal for her age. And literally the only time she complains is when she's tired. And quite frankly I don't care what you say, I will play with her anytime she asks as I will not take her childhood away from her. I get my work done you should be happy about that, and I will not get a babysitter as I can't trust people not to leak my address and put y/n in danger, so suck it up because she's coming with me every time. And last I checked there's nothing wrong with her uncles giving her attention. "

And with that I walked away, starting my walk towards the ice cream place, the boys quickly followed behind me and our crew quickly snapped out of it and followed us

After some time we finished what we could of the music video and then had to get ready for the concert tonight so we all went our separate ways.