Vaccine

This is pretty much what happened when kay got the vaccine.

Your mom was taking you to get your vaccine, you both knew you were gonna end up passing out, you do every time you get your blood taken or anything with needles.

You were currently texting your boyfriend of 7 years while your mom was driving to the place.

Zach
Y/n
                            My love 😍🤍

Hey, are you on your way there?

Yes, why?

Are you sure you don't want me to come? We both know you pass out with this type of stuff.

I'm sure, your supposed to be with the boys     today.

I can cancel if you want/need me there.

I'm ok, I promise.

Fine, but we're doing something together when you get to our house.

Ok, like what? I'm not sure if I'll be feeling ok or not.

Movies, cuddled, and snacks.

Ok. I can do that. Um were here, I'll text you later. I love you.

I love you too.

You and your mom both get out of the car and start walking towards the building.

"have you talked to Zach?" your mom asked

"yeah, I told him not to come because he's supposed to me with the boys today."

"oh ok." You both walk inside and wait until it's your turn.

When it's your turn you sit in the chair and your mom is by you.

They get you ready and then give you the vaccine.

Once done you stand up but immediately pass out.

Everyone swarms you trying to wake you up, while your mom calls Zach

Zach
Mom

On call

Hey y/m/n, what's up?

I just wanted to tell you, she did get her vaccine but when they were done and she stood up she passed out and fell on the floor.

Is she ok?! Do you want me to come over there?!

She's ok, the doctors woke her up and are asking her some questions, I called to let you know and so you know that she's gonna be really out of it. She keeps asking for you so when I drop her off she's probably gonna be really clingy to you.

ok, I'm fine with her being clingy. I'm at our house with the boys, if she's really out of it and can't walk straight call me and I'll help her inside or you can just come inside and get me, the door will be unlocked.

Ok, thanks. Love you Zach see you soon. (She said I love you because you guys are married in her mind, she knows you guys aren't but both your guys familys are really close)

Love you too y/m/n

Y/m/n walks back to you and the doctors tell y/m/n keep an eye on you as you will be feeling sick for a few days.

Y/m/n agrees and helps you outside and to the car

Skip time
The whole time in the car you were being crazy, and now your home y/m/n is trying to help you inside but you won't cooperate, so she calls Zach while holding onto you making sure you don't fall

Zach
Mom

Hello?

I can't get her inside, she won't cooperate.

(Chuckles a little) I'm coming.

Then he hangs up

After a few seconds the door opens and zach walks out wearing this 👇

He quickly comes over and picks you up koala style taking you out of y/m/n's grip

"thank you Zach, oh and the doctor said to keep an eye on her, they said she will feel a little sick for a few days." your mom says

"ok. Do you want to come in? "

"no I should be getting home." she declines

"ok well if you need anything let us- let me know, y/n can't really do anything, I forgot."

"same for you, if you need anything let me or her father know." she chuckles

He nods

He side hugs your mom

"it was nice seeing you again, when y/n's better both of our familys should get together"

"yes of course."

Your mom eventually leaves and Zach goes inside where the boys are and sits down on the couch slouching so your pretty much all laying on him asleep

"what happened to her?" Jonah asked

"she got the vaccine and passed out."

"ohhh ok. Do you want us to leave?" jack asked

"you don't have to but if you want to you can."

They nod and they stay for a few more hours then leave.

When they leave you have already woken up so you and Zach do what you planned on doing - movies, cuddled, and snacks.