Sick||BSM

Age: 2
Myta and Josh are not the parents in this

Zach's pov
I woke up hearing my baby sister crying, I'm her legal guardian as my parents left.

I quickly get up and go to her crib across my room

I pick her up and immediately feel how warm her body is.

I quickly put the back of my hand to her forehead to feel that her forehead is in deed warm.

F*CK SHE HAS A FEVER

"hey baby, shhh your ok, bubbys here. Bubbys here your ok. Shhh" I comforted

I kept saying stuff like that while rubbing her back trying to get her to calm down.

After a few minutes she does calm down a little

In quickly take her to the bathroom inside my bedroom.

I start the water and put bubbles in it and a few of her toys, not knowing if she would play with them or not since she's sick.

I take her diaper off and set her in the cool slightly warm water trying to cool her body down a little

She slightly plays with the toys, not all energetic and all how she normally plays, but playing tiredly and painfully.

I help her in the bath and then get out her unicorn hooded towel and get her out of the tub wrapping her in that.

I drain the water then go to my room setting her down, drying of her body then putting a diaper on.

I pick her up and lay down on my bed with her on my chest.

She slowly falls asleep, and I also slowly fall asleep.

The next day was similar to last night. Zach taking care of you, while your sick.