Sick

I woke up feeling really hot, and nauseous, with a major headache.

I slowly kicked the blankets off me and tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't with the heat coming from my boyfriend of 6 years body and him touching me.

I slowly start getting up, once I was up I had a feeling I was gonna throw up, I quickly but quietly ran to the bathroom in Zach's room.

I quickly ran to the toilet and threw up when I was done I quickly flushed and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zach still asleep, I didn't want to wake him up because he's been so stressed lately so I grab a blanket and my pillow and I walk downstairs, I set up my "bed" aka the couch and I lay down.

Eventually I do fall asleep.

Zachs pov
I woke up feeling cold, I opened my eyes and realized y/n isn't in bed and it smells like puke.

I quickly get out of my bed and put on sweats but I don't put a shirt on, and I start looking for y/n.

First I check everywhere in my room then I go down stairs to the guest rooms then I walk in the living room to see my babygirl asleep on the couch looking really sick.

I quickly go into the kitchen and get a bucket in case she needs to throw up and I walk back and sit next to her gently waking her up.

"baby, can you wake up for me?"

"what?" you groan

"i know your sick baby, cmon lets go to my room and take a nap."

I immediately shake my head no

"why?" he asks confused

"what if I get you sick?"

"you won't. Cmon on, do you want me to carry you?"

I put my arms up signalling I want carried

"ok, let me take your pillow and bucket up their first so I can just lay you down when we get up their"

I nod and he grabs my pillow and bucket and walks upstairs, while I'm in a burrito (your wrapped up in your blanket)

After he comes back down stairs and picks me up koala style, his hands are on the back of your thighs and your still wrapped in the blanket, but your resting your head on his shoulder.

He stays their for a minute hugging you making sure your getting enough attention, and that your ok.

After he walks upstairs and goes to his room, he lays down with you still on him and he pulls the covers over you guys and rubs your back

He sings you to sleep and then when you wake up a few hours later you guys cuddle.

That's how the rest of the day went, you napping on Zach while he watches TV or talks with fans through DMS and when you woke up you guys cuddled.