II

Tae woke up early in the morning to head out with Jimin for their daily work. They have their own few fields of different flowers surrounding their cottage, Jimin uses them in his flower shop.

Tae doesn't work at Jimin's store, he often just stays home and helps Jimin with flowers. When he's bored he roams around the woods, spending his time in the moon flower fields or beside the small lake where the reflection of the full moon each month amazes Tae. He sits wishing for happiness each month, for him and Jimin. Often he also wonders about his mate, who his mate is and whether they would be accepting of Tae as an Omega. Was his mate an Alpha? Was he good at heart? Such thoughts always crept into Tae's mind from time to time but he insisted on focusing on his life in the moment. If he was to find his mate it would happen on its own.

Although he says that, Tae knows inside that his heart skips when he thinks about resting in the arms of his beloved.

Jimin: TAE!! Don't pluck the lavender! There aren't any orders for lavender and we have enough at the store.

Tae: Ah.. Sorryy~ I unknowingly just made my way to them. You know how much I love lavenders.

Jimin: I know, Tae. Your scent of lavender and citrus is enchanting but that doesn't mean you pluck all our lavenderss.

He whined the end of it.

Tae: Alright alright now go to work. These should be enough roses, tulips and orchids for today.

He said handing Jimin his baskets that were filled with flowers. Softly pushing him towards the path towards the village.

Tae: Have a good day at work! Stay safe and tell me how the new owner is ok?

Tae waved.

Jimin: You better not pick any more lavenders Tae! I'll be home a little late tonight since I have a meeting with the new owner. Stay safe.

Jimin said as he took his lunch from the veranda and continued down the path through the woods.

~Time skip~
Tae spent most of the morning cleaning the house and watering the flowers.

His stomach growled as afternoon came around. He cooked a nice bowl of ramen and enjoyed it whilst watching some TV.

Just a normal day for Tae was passing by but little did Tae know what was coming for him.

~Time skip~
Evening came around as the sun slowly set behind the overarching trees of the wood.

Feeling bored, Tae decided to take an evening stroll around the lake.

~Tae pov~
Jimin said he was going to be a little late anyway. It wouldn't hurt to visit the lake quickly.

I walked through the silent woods to a clearing where the lake met the edge of the grass. I shifted to wolf form and curled up near the water edge. Breathing out as I sensed my scent spreading. Concealing it was tiresome. For some time I stayed there with my eyes closed, just listening to the soft ripples of the lake.

A loud howl woke me from my calm state. I tensed up, raising my guard as I scanned my surroundings for the wolf who had just howled until my eyes locked onto a majestic figure across the other side of the lake. A black wolf with gleaming red eyes. It howled again.

An Alpha, I thought. I should get out of here before it approaches.

I backed up and turned to run but immediately stopped. His scent... cinnamon and coffee... it smelt so alluring. My eyes shot wide as I began running towards him.

Inner wolf: Mate... Our Alpha...

~Author pov~
Tae ran to his Alpha and saw the wolf doing the same.

As they stood in front of each other, Tae's heart pounded. His Alpha stood before him.

He slowly sat and bowed, folding his ears in submission. His tail resting on the grass.

The Alpha approached him closely and lowly growled making Tae let out a small whimper in fear but soon the fear dropped as a paw reached beneath his snout and raised it up. His eyes met his Alpha's. After moments of silence and stillness as both stared into each other's eyes, the Alpha began licking his Omega's snout.

Tae felt himself breathe again, not knowing he was holding his breath from nervousness about what his Alpha would do. He raised his ears, lovingly licking his Alpha back.

The Alpha stepped back, parting from his Omega. Transforming into his human form.

A handsome young Alpha with captivating light red eyes and black hair stood before Tae. He wore a simple tunic and jeans with a light jacket.

Following him, Tae closed his eyes and shifted back as well. A beautiful silver haired Omega opened his eyes, hinting light purple beneath the evening moonlight.

Silence was between them as both looked at each other.

??: My Omega..

His voice was soft and calm. Tae felt his heart beating fast as the Alpha stepped towards him, caressing his hair and ruffling it, softly smiling. It was enough for Tae to feel loved and hug his Alpha.

Tae: Only yours Alpha..

°°°
End of Ep. 2
I hope you liked it. :)