Sludge Villain

(12 Year Old Izuku POV [Middle School])

After the talk with Endeavor i've been feeling more down lately. 

I'm in class right now getting ready to leave. I pick up my notebook to put it into my bag only to get it snatched out of my hands. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo. Or should I say Kacchan. 

"O-oh h-hey Kacchan...!" I said with an awkward fake smile.

"What the hell is this?" Bakugo asked flipping through the pages of the notebook.

"M-my hero analysis f-for the future" I stuttered out.

"Tch, you think a stupid Deku like you could could ever become a hero?" He said.

"W-well I-I can try c-can't I?" I said looking down.

"Pathetic. You'll never become a hero Deku! Know your place." Bakugo yelled.

"K-kacchan I-" I said to get cut off.

"You know there is one way~" Bakugo said.

My eyes filled with hope with these words. Did he really mean it? There's a way I could become a hero and get a quirk?

"Pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof " He said before walking out.

I stood in the classroom completely helpless, still trying to process what he has just said. Maybe he's right... Maybe I shou- Stop it Izuku! Don't listen to him! Just keep your head up and keep smiling, just like All Might...

I was walking home when I stopped to see a fight between some heroes and a villain. It was the heroes Death Arms, Backdraft, and Kamui Woods. I pulled my notebook out to take some notes about their quirks, battle strategies, weaknesses, ways to improve their quirks and anything else. They were fighting an extremely large villain. Kamui Woods was just about use his quirk on the villain when a giant figure came kicking the villain knocking him out. She was huge, i'm guessing her quirk was related to a size quirk. Reporters came running to talk to her as expected. I stayed in the back listening to everything while writing information in my notebook. She said her name was mount lady. I wrote as much as information I got on her in my notebook. She seems awesome! 

I was walking back home. I've only taken about ten steps away from the fight when I heard...

Screaming.

I quickly turned around and saw one of the most horrible imaginable things. I-It was... no. Kacchan was in the hands of a villain. How did this happen? Heroes... why aren't they doing anything to help? No, don't tell me there's no suitable quirk to get him out of this mess. No... these heroes don't have the quirks to get him out. Oh no, Kacchan...

I was lost in thoughts when... my- my feet, they started moving. I was running towards the villain!  I could hear the heroes in the distance screaming "NO YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" It must have been death arms. 

WHAT AM I DOING?! WHY AM I RUNNING?! WHY CAN'T I STOP!? What do I do?! What would a hero do right now?!

...

His entire body is made of liquid, but... his eye isn't!

Page 25, right! pre-emptive binding lacquered chain prison! 

"Quickly stretch out my arms... " I said while taking my yellow back pack off me.

"To make the opponent flinch back, and then use that opening to restrain them...!" I said while throwing my back pack at the sludge villain's eye.