Survived?

(3rd Person POV)

"HURRY WE'RE LOSING HIM!"

"CHECK HIS PULSE!" 

"CHECK THE HEART RATE MONITOR!"

"HANG IN THERE!"

"DOCTOR HE'S BARELY BREATHING"

"HIS OXYGEN LEVELS ARE GOING DOWN"

"IZUKU NO MY BABY"

"Mrs.Midoriya please calm down, they're doing everything they can"

"HOW CAN I BE CALM? MY IZUKU IS HURT"

"Shut up Inko"

"HISASHI HE'S YOUR SON"

"I WANT YOU TO USE THE DEFIBRILLATOR, STAT!"

"YES DOC"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"CLEAR"

- 3 Hours Later - 

(12 Year Old Izuku POV [Middle School])

My eyes flickered open. I saw a light. Am I dead? I blinked my eyes as I tried adjusting them to the bright light above me. I stayed laying in my bed and turned my head to examine the room. This looks like a hospital. Aren't I supposed to be dead? Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a female voice. 

"Oh you're awake!" Said the female lady.

"O-oh, who are you?" I asked?

"I'm a nurse, don't worry i'm just here to check on you" She said as she gave me a sweet smile.

"O-oh ok" I replied back.

The nurse checked me and asked how I was feeling. Sort of like a general checkup. After she decided to talk to me. She was actually pretty nice. We had a small conversation. Mostly about heroes since I started talking all about them as soon as she asked.

"Wow you know a lot about heroes. Who's your favorite?" Asked the nurse.

"O-oh my favorite is All Might! He's the greatest hero. He saves everyone with a smile. I wish I can be a hero like that someday. Just like him..." I said as the nurse smiled to my response. 

Then I realised she was trying to get me to talk to her so she could get to the question she wanted to ask most. I guess she felt she needed me to trust her enough so i'd tell her the honest answer. 

"Look, honey... why did you do it?" She asked.

My stomach sunk at the question. What do I say? I would have planned out something in response if I knew I was gonna survive the fall. I don't wanna tell her about middle school and everything going on at home...

"I-I'm sorry, I-I don't wanna t-talk about it..." I said looking down.

The lady put a finger under my eye and slid it. What's she doing?

"Sweetie please don't cry" The kind nurse said.

I'm crying? I hadn't even noticed.

"I-I'm sorry" I said.

Just then I felt warm arms wrapped around me. At first I flinched but then when I realised what was going on and calmed down. The nurse was hugging me. This feels so... nice.

Hesitantly I hugged the nurse back and broke down into more tears. The nurse continued rubbing my back attempting to make me feel better

Soon after I calmed down she spoke.

"You know... your mom was really worried about you" She said with a small sad face.

"I'm sure she was the only one who was worried..." I muttered quietly.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't quite hear you" She said in confusion.

"N-nothing" I said bluntly. 

"Oh alright then. Your mother and father  are really worried about you? Do you wanna see them?" She asked.

My father, huh...

"O-oh yes please" I said with a small smile.

"Alright then! I'll send them both in" She said before walking out.

A minute later 2 figures walked in. One leaned on the wall in the corner while the other came running to me in tears.

"IZUKU!" Inko yelled.

"M-mom" I said.

A second later a doctor came in saying he was here just to supervise us. I'm glad the doctor came. I didn't wanna be in a room with my father in without being watched.

"Izuku I was so worried!" Hisashi yelled.

Fake. He's just acting. After all he has to put on the worried dad act since the doctor was here.

"DON'T YOU DO THAT EVER AGAIN! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS!" Inko yelled.

I just stayed silent. I didn't have much of a response.

"Why would you do that Izuku?!" Inko asked.

Again. No answer. She just hugged me.

Me and my mom were talking for a while and my father stayed quiet. Suddenly another doctor came in with a clipboard and a pen.

"Hello. Your name is Izuku Midoriya right?" The doctor asked me.

"Y-yes" I replied.

"I'd like to confirm, are these your parents?" He asked.

"Y-yes they are" I said.

"Mr.Midoriya and Mrs.Midoriya can you please sign this form please?" The doctor asked.

"Of course" Hisashi said taking the pen and clipboard.

When the two of them finished signing the forms the doctor said I can leave and go back home but I should be careful to not get hurt for 7 days. I guess that means no beating for a week.

I got in the car and sat next to my mom in the back while my father drove. The car ride was silent.

Soon we arrived home. My mom said I should take a few days off of school. 

Everything has been going the way it usually does. Just no beating. Soon enough a week flew by like it was nothing. I want it to stay like this forever. I wasn't getting any pain this week. But now it'll all come back.

Home and school, them both.

Home and school huh...

...

Home school...?

.

.

.

Hellooo! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this chapter! Honestly, I really appreciate it! Again thank you! ❤ 🙃