"HA YOUR OWN PARTNER DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOU–" Tubbo laughed. I gave him a look.

"I never said I don't believe in him!" I said.

"You basically did!" Tubbo argued.

"Oh God, let's not start something–" Ranboo said.

"Love how the youngest has to stop us," Tubbo smirked.

"You do realize you're the youngest, right?" I smirked, looking at Tubbo. He glared at me.

"Shh the fans don't know this–" Tubbo said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah, they don't know my birthday is November 2nd. Both of you better keep your mouths shut, or I'll be upset." Ranboo said.

"Don't worry, we'll let fans make fun of you for being the youngest~" I teased, putting my arms around the top of his chair.

"Honestly, I'm okay with that," Ranboo said.

"We need to do something special for your birthday, especially since that'll be a few days before you guys leave to go back to the US," Tubbo said.

"Dude, that isn't for like- Three months yet? Let's not think about it yet!" I said.

"I agree with Y/N," Ranboo said. Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Alright, alright, fine lame-asses," Tubbo said.

"Do I need to grab the Nerf gun?" I threatened. Tubbo's eyes widened. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuibn (My cat decided to say hi)         

"Wait no, I'm messing around! Please don't–" Tubbo panicked. I laughed.

"What do you say? I listen to him for once, or I grab the Nerf gun?" I asked, looking at Ranboo. Ranboo thought for a second.

"Listen for once. He's had to deal with me for the last month, where I always just made him suffer," Ranboo laughed.

"For once, you're safe, Tubs." I announced. Tubbo sighed with relief.

"Thank God. Sometimes, I regret inviting both of you here–" Tubbo said. I gave him a look.

"Okay, get the Nerf gun." Ranboo whispered. I smirked, and grabbed it from somewhere near Ranboo's desk– Immediately, Tubbo's eyes widened.

"I WAS KIDDING, I WAS KIDDING–" Tubbo yelled. I then started shooting him, and of course he tried to block the bullets.

"Stop being an ass and joking like that! It's mean!" I fake pouted, crossing my arms.

"God, you're a child." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"I'm very aware of this, thank you very much!" I said confidently.

"I love how you called the OLDEST a child." Ranboo laughed, finally getting up from his chair.

"Because they're acting like one! Can you blame me!?" Tubbo asked.

"Nope. That doesn't matter. All that matters is that Y/N is here, and I love them," Ranboo smiled, kissing my cheek. Immediately, Tubbo fake gagged.

"Romance, so gross." Tubbo said.

"If you don't wanna see it, then leave!" I said. 

"Happily! I don't wanna see you two f–" Tubbo started walking out and saying, before Ranboo shot him with the Nerf gun. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"NONE OF THAT IN THIS CHRISITIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!" Ranboo yelled. (I'm sorry, I love dead memes. I still sometimes say "ok boomer" oops?)