𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-jj maybank

TITLE—payback
written for—jj maybank
written bymeanmuggin_

PAYBACK! PAYBACK! PAYBACK!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑STATUS: free ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
STATUS: free
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

SYNOPSIS!

Robyn Brooks was from the best part of town. The town where you could go to the country club and order everything on the menu without worrying about the cost. That used to be her favorite thing about the island until she grew up.

On the way to a protest against the island's uneven economic activity and unfair segregation she met a girl and her friend. She introduced herself as Kiara and her blonde friend didn't say one word.

The protest was broken up by the islands police and after that Robyn hadn't seen the two kids much. After a while she went to high school, barely and met eyes with the blonde guy. He rolled his eyes and since then she hadn't looked his way.

The four of them ignored everyone else and made sure it was them forever. She wanted badly to be in the group but wouldn't admit it to herself.

She stopped going to school all together and became a frequent smoker. The only thing that made her happy was her thousands of records and her tattoo shop.

One day as she was ready to close up a blonde boy stumbled in, drunk begging for a tattoo. She agreed as he signed the consent forms and sat into the leather chair. Before he wrote what he wanted as the tattoo.

"Pouge for life"

She smiled to herself and got an idea, she worked on his arm for an hour and finally finished at midnight, calling his friends to pick him up from his phone.

Several weeks after the two practice getting payback on each other for her tattooing,

"Kooks for life"

Onto his arm.

As some people on the island go missing they find themselves falling for each other. But they find it hard to admit.

———

———

QUOTES!

"I will scratch this off my arm,
I'll cut it off! Someone give me
my knife!"

....

"Why won't you just admit that
you're in love with a kook?"

"Kooks suck."

"That's not what your arm
says."

PAYBACK! PAYBACK! PAYBACK!

starring: jj maybank from outer banks and zoë kravitz from high fidelity

and zoë kravitz from high fidelity

an: if you want this plot read the rules
they're in: "plot shop pt 2"
<3 enjoy!