5. So it begins

"Come on let's play never have I ever," Kuroo suggested, grabbing Oikawa and Bokuto.

They finally arrived at Akaashi's place. It was large enough to be able to accommodate all of them. Sugawara had already collapsed when they left the club so with Ushijima and Daichi's help, the past karasuno setter was placed on one of the beds. Iwaizumi and Kuroo, on the other hand, still has energy left despite drinking more than what Sugawara drank.

"Can we drink this?" Iwaizumi asked Akaashi, the spiker looking at the three bottles of tequila located in one of the shelves. Akaashi nodded, helping Iwaizumi. "Yes sure, my parents are cool with me and friends drinking here inside the house." Iwaizumi cheered at this, the two of them making their way back to the living room since Kuroo yelled that he wanted them to play a drinking game.

"I can't believe Kuroo and Iwaizumi can still drink. I feel like I'm about to puke just by the smell of the tequila." Daichi said, Oikawa quickly nodding in mutual agreement. "Same here."

The boys gathered around and sat at the living room, forming a circle. "I'm gonna make Bokuto drunk." Kuroo emitted an evil laughter, making Bokuto frown at his bestfriend.

Akaashi sighed as he sat down beside Bokuto, already expecting this situation since him and Bokuto barely drank back in the club. They were busy catching up that they forgot that they were inside a club.

Iwaizumi put seven shot glasses and three bottles of Tequila in the center before sitting down next to Oikawa. "Okay, who'll go first?"

"Just to be clear, drink a shot if you've already done it. But if you haven't, you don't need to drink." Kuroo explained while everyone just nodded their heads, already quite familiar with this game. "Ya'll need to be 100 percent honest though, no cheating."

"Yah, yah, I'll go first." Bokuto cut Kuroo off, impatient. He then smiled as he rubbed his chin, trying to think of a fun statement. "Hmm, never have I ever kissed someone."

Everyone groaned and took a shot of tequila. Daichi and Oikawa immediately scowled at the horrible taste. Thankfully, Akaashi provided each of them with a glass of water as chaser—and the duo didn't waste any time to flush their tongue of the alcohol's aftertaste with it. "How about...never have I ever liked someone who's the same gender as me?" Kuroo started to spice things up, looking specifically at his friend Bokuto.

Bokuto pouted his lips, finding the situation a little bit unfair. "You're targeting me, Kuroo." He complained but still took a shot of Tequila. Akaashi also took a shot, but everyone already knew about the two of them.

"Never have I ever had sex." Iwaizumi grinned wickedly as he saw everyone's reactions. Oikawa, Ushijima, Daichi, Kuroo, and himself took a shot, making all of them look at each other after—everyone curious to what age they lost their virginity and with who, with the exception of Oikawa and Iwaizumi since the two knew everything about each other.

"At least Bokuto and Akaashi are loyal to each other." Iwaizumi remarked, making the two blush. "Well I can't believe all of us here are not virgins anymore." Kuroo commented, quite surprised that everyone already did the deed.

"I thought Daichi was innocent." Oikawa chimed in, making Iwaizumi laugh—because he thought the same. Daichi bit his lip, quite shy about the subject at hand. "It's not very obvious but I'm quite popular with the girls at Karasuno." Iwaizumi cheered, hyping up Daichi which thankfully make the past Karasuno captain lighten up. "With those handsome looks, of course you'll be popular!"

"I thought Ushijima-san was a virgin though, since he doesn't look like the type to show interest on girls because he's too busy with volleyball." Daichi changed the subject of the conversation from him to Ushijima, making everyone turn their attention to the left handed spiker. "I did it just to get it over with." Ushijima shrugged his shoulders, not really seeing it as a big deal. When he was in second year high-school, a lot of his friends were talking about girls and their experiences. It was the only thing that they can talk about, and it made Ushijima very curious—so he did it with a classmate of his who had a crush on him. He never really thought anything of it afterwards, he was just relieved that if ever someone talks about it or ask him, he'll be able to answer.