4. Friday Night

A/N: NOT YET EDIT

*

"Ushijima stop being a pervert!" Oikawa huffed. Training for today just finished and it was finally Friday. It's a camp rule that saturdays are allotted for rest while sundays are only half day trainings. They can't train every hour of everyday without it taking a toll on their bodies. Rest is also a very important aspect for athletes, they need to put an emphasis on recovery as much as they do on their trainings.

The people who has nowhere to go decided to go to a club—obviously per Kuroo's suggestion. Kuroo invited Oikawa and Iwaizumi at first, but Bokuto overheard—followed by Daichi and Sugawara. Kuroo wanted to invite everyone but not all has a spirit animal in their bones like he does. Some wanted to rest tonight and explore Tokyo tomorrow, while some has friends and family to meet. Oikawa just agreed since Iwaizumi agreed. And to be honest, Oikawa would just rather allot tonight to rest and still practice tomorrow even if it's their rest day, but he knows that Iwa-chan would just scold him if he push through with his plans.

Ushijima just went back to brushing his teeth—pretending that he wasn't looking at the setter. The two was pretty used now to being glued to each other everytime they are in their room. Although they wouldn't consider that they are 'close'—since they barely talk—but they've gotten comfortable with each other. And for Ushijima, that's a start since Oikawa practically hated him for no reason at all.

Oikawa just sighed. He's used to Ushijima's glances everytime he'll shower, and he's not shy to admit that he does the same when it's the spiker's turn in the shower. They are used to their frequent glances everytime the other is showering. It's nothing sensual or perverted, Oikawa guessed they just have characteristics that the other admire or is jealous of. But even though Oikawa is used to it, he'll just pretend that it still pisses him off and call out Ushijima for it. Maybe a part of him likes seeing the spiker flustered. "You're coming with us tonight right?" Oikawa asked as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

"I was supposed to go with Kita, Tendou, Semi, and Moniwa to eat at a popular restaurant but Kuroo practically begged me to join you guys." Ushijima let Oikawa leave the bathroom first before he closed the light and door. He made sure that Oikawa can still feel his presence despite being at least 2 meters away since the setter was still scared of the ghost that resides in their room. Last night, he was just about to get a snack from their mini refrigerator, and Oikawa immediately wailed and ran next to Ushijima.

"Kuroo probably just wanted to see you drunk." Oikawa said, shaking his head in disapproval. "You can go to the restaurant with the others, I'll handle Kuroo for you."

"I think the boys already left. They practically rushed out of the complex once training was over since they told me that there's always a long waiting line in that restaurant." Ushijima shrugged, unbothered by the situation. He's honestly okay with both plans so whichever group he gets to join, he wouldn't mind. Oikawa just nodded at Ushijima's words as he rummaged through his luggage, looking for a decent outfit. This was the first time he'll experience the night life in Tokyo. He wasn't a party type of a guy—neither of them were—since they were all busy with trainings and studies, so this was gonna be Oikawa and Ushijima's first party.

Ushijima on the other hand didn't think too much about it. He just dressed as he would usually do, not even caring to style his hair. Ushijima sat down on his bed while Oikawa was trying on different shirts. Oikawa was obviously taking this event seriously since he looks distressed, Ushijima thought. "The blue one suits you better, I think."