11 : 11

Xiaoting's POV

I woke up not so early to go back at our house and prepare for my schedule. It's already Friday, I guess, so it's our practice day for our upcoming song. As I sat up, I instantly look over at the couch where Y/n slept last night. It was empty and the pillows and blanket are neatly arranged on the edge. I tied my hair before standing up. Looking at the mirror, making sure that I look presentable. "Good morning" I tapped my cheeks then jumpily walked outside of the door.

The house seems full. I can hear voices from the main floor talking out loud. They were speaking in Korean and I know who's voices it was.

"Oh, Xiaoting!" I heard Y/n's mom call for me. I went to her side, then getting greeted by Y/n's co-members. "Oh, you guys here?" I asked them. "Y/n called for us but I guess her mom saw us come in" Ruiqi explained.

"She's Y/n's mom? I thought she was Xiaoting's earlier" Dayeon covered her mouth. "I'm Y/n's mom. Xiaoting is like my daughter too so I guess I kinda look like her" I felt her mom pat my back. "You can go now... let's have breakfast later. All of you are my new daughters now" her mom made a way for them and as they started to leave, her mom spoked. "Awe, I hope Y/n would find a lot of good friends like them. It's also cute that Ruiqi supports the both of you's relationship" Ruiqi? I still dont know how she knew about me and Y/n. I should ask her later about it.

"Do you have any schedules today?" I heard her mom asked. "I do, mom. I should get going now, I still need to-"

"Cancel them! You should join breakfast with us!" Her mom grabbed my hand and then drag me to the dining area. The maids were arranging the food already and I can't see my mom anywhere. "Mom, where's mama?"

"She got some appointments here, she will be back later night" I only nodded my head before heading upstairs once again. I texted our manager to relay that I'm not going to the company today then went back to the dining area. There, I saw Y/n and her group mates, without Jia, sitting already. That girl really likes to be around Youngeun.

"Xiaoting! Sit here!" Her mom pointed at the empty seat between her and Y/n. Speaking of Y/n, I can still feel her lips on mine since last night. I know it's just a one second kiss but I missed it so much.

I sat beside the girl who's trying not to look at me. I nudged her legs but she never turn to me. "How's the food?" I heard the other girls converse with her mom so now is the chance I can communicate with her.

"Hey" I mumbled, nudging her leg once again. She bent down her head first before looking at my direction. She mouthed a 'what' and that kinda... made me sad. Is she really serious we should forget what happened last night?

"Later" I tapped her thigh but she pushed my hands away. "Dont be touchy" she mumbled. We are talking in Chinese so the other members probably never understand us. And were not talking out loud, I guess we just share the same brain and can do telepathy.

"Why? You just kissed me all of the sudden last night"

"That is for work purposes"

"Are we on a movie or something? Stop saying nonsense" I flicked her hand above her thigh. I saw her facial expression changed and her hands went to look for mines under the table. As she reached for my right hand, I was surprised she held it together with hers. SHE'S HOLDING MY HANDS AGAIN!

My face slowly felt hot until-

"O-Ou-" I covered my mouth with my other hand immediately. The others didn't seem to notice it because they were busy talking. The only person who looked at us were Ruiqi and Mrs. Bong across the room.