【Part 16: Accomplice】「Kazuo」

Chapter 16: Accomplice

How dare he. Him, and that pathetic host will pay for what they did. My anger is uncontrollable, and my body wanted to murder them both in a heartbeat. I had to keep my sanity in tact if I wanted to strategize.

I faced my reflection in the mirror. My nose was clearly broken, and bruises surrounded my face. I looked like a big glob of shit.

"Ow." Shouta touches his face as he wipes away the make-up. "I can't believe that guy punched me. How rude."

"Caught us at the wrong time." I smirked.

"You should get that check out." He points to my nose.

"I will after I handle something."

"What?"

"Let's go over to Satoshi's place."

"What for?" He looks annoyed.

"I want you to tell Satoshi you only put in one drop. You technically did so that isn't lying."

"Okay."

"Show remorse or some shit. Tell him I made you do it. I don't care. As you do that I will sneak in through the window in the kitchen. I know it will be unlocked."

"How do you know?" His brow jerks up.

"You think I wouldn't scope out the windows?" I rolled my eyes.

"I guess."

"Stall for a good 15 minutes okay."

"Why?"

"I will tell you later. Just do it." I glared.

"Fine whatever." He takes makeup, and tries to cover the bruise, but it was a clear fail.

After we were done fixing ourselves, we rushed to the car, and drove down to Satoshi's place. I looked over at Shouta. "You got the plan."

He sighs, and produced an annoyed "yeah."

"Good." I watched him go to the door, and I grabbed a bag from the back seat, and made my way towards the back of his house.

I heard Shouta already speaking to Satoshi after a minute or two. I lifted the window from the kitchen slowly. I climbed in, and my head got dizzy, and I knocked on the counter. Shit! It made a loud noise. I hope he can cover me well.

I slowly made my way upstairs to Satoshi's room, and noticed Hiro sleeping in his bed. I became furious. They had sex together. This bastard, and his lover will get it! I looked around his room to scan for the bag of clothes I gave him that one time.

I dug carefully, and went to search in his closet. How easy. He left it there unopened. I grabbed it, and replaced it with my replica of the bag, and slowly made my way down the stairs.

I heard Shouta still talking to Satoshi, and I slipped out the window. My knee knocked the edge of the counter, making a loud noise. Oh my fucking god! I left, and shut the window.

I zoomed back to the car until Shouta came. He nods indicating the deed was done.

"Good." I patted his lap, and drove off quickly.

"What was in that bag?" Shouta showed curiosity.

"Nothing that interests you."

"At least tell me." He sighs.

"Later." I lied. This was not his business.

"Whatever. Go to the hospital." He points to my nose.