【Part 12: Reapeats】「Kazuo」

Chapter 12: Repeats

I watched the fireplace burn. My hands were warm, and my body was emotionless. The flames danced through my pupils, and I was automatically in another dimension.

I went to the little table located near the fireplace that had whiskey, and two cube like glass cups. I pour myself a glass, and sat down, and took a sip.

I felt normal even though I knew I was not. I finished the drink, and went to wash the cup. This was too easy. I looked at my watch, and saw it was 2:33 in the afternoon. So much time to kill.

I went back to my vehicle, and called up Shouta. The phone rang a total of three times before he picked up. "Hello?" He says along with many other voices in the background. I knew he was at work so I wasn't surprised by the chattering in the background.

"Hey babe."

"Where are you!?"

"Heading home. After work, come by okay?"

"I will." He replies, and I hung up afterwards. Things needed to be done.

I drove down to BigZ's apartment, and saw his room was messy as ever. I went to sit myself down. He wasn't home. I tossed his keys up, and down in my hand playing catch waiting for him.

He opens the door, and jumps. "Shit you scared me! I haven't seen you drop by out of the blue like this. I was taking out the trash." He sits down.

"There is this guy I have to take care of."

"Who now?"

"Someone that is dear to my boyfriend."

"Eh? Your boy toy is pretty drop dead sexy if everyone wants him." He laughs.

"Yeah. That's why I must be the only one. You got any wine with thallium." I pulled out my wallet.

"Sure do, but what the hell will you do with that?"

"That is for you to find out." I chuckle, and slapped the cash on the table. He takes it, and goes downstairs to the basement where he kept his goodies. He comes back up shortly with a small box. Inside contained some random wine, and next to it was the killer drug.

"Don't get caught. I might end up eating the human meat if you keep doing that shit. I'm hungry."

"Do it. It will help me rid it." I laughed.

"You are sick like me." He chuckles.

"See you."

I left his house with the box, and walked to my car.

"Watch out!" A voice calls, and instantly I smashed into him. He was carrying a cake box, and it fell to the floor.

"Uhg...." I groaned.

"So sorry. I told you to watch out." He apologizes, and bows.

He looked pretty odd from the regular Japanese that lived around here. His hair is light cream orange, and pretty long. Almost as dumb as Kyou. "Yeah it's okay." I nodded.

"Would you happen to want to visit our bakery?" He asks.

"No."

I watched him bend down to grab the cake box. He opens it, and the cake was badly damaged. I kinda felt bad for him.

"Hey I'll pay for that cake. I did fuck it up." I talked quickly wanting to get this situation out of the way.

"No that wouldn't be right." He smiles.