Chapter 1: Her 12 Roses - Part 5

-Addie’s Point Of View-

I enter the hallways of Beverly Hills High, still a bit sleepy due to the fact I haven’t gotten any sleep. Plus, you could tell by my constant yawning every now and then. I make my way through the crowd, being greeted by some of my fellow schoolmates; I cautiously make my way towards my locker, relief not bumping into anyone. I enter my locker code and clicked it open and it flings open. I try my best to keep my eyes open even though I was absolutely exhausted but something kept my eyes open.

A rose that fell to the ground before my feet.

Confusion feeling its way to my eyes, my eyes turns to my left and then to my right as I scan through the crowded halls of the Main Wing. I squat down, carefully not to fall over; I pick the rose up gently surveying the beautiful rose that was pressed between my index finger and my thumb. A note that was tied around its stem catches my eye as I quickly untie the string that kept the note secured around the rose’s stem. I roll the note open and my eyes falls on the familiar writing that was printed with black ink across the paper. 

Addie, your eyes make the stars look like they’re not shinning. When you stare at me, my feet start trembling. You’re so beautiful, that’s what I plan to tell you every single day. You’re perfect in every single way. Just by being the way you are. Meet me at the East Wing’s library? I’ll be seated at table number five, waiting for you.

I stare at the note in my hands, blankly. I sigh and close my locker shut, slipping the note in my jean pocket as I wrap the delicate rose with my fingers. I bulldoze my way through the crowded hall and make my way down towards the East Wing as I chew my bottom lip gently. There’s a longing inside of me, hoping this wasn’t a joke. Despite the lack of sleep, I lazily drag my feet to where I was needed.

As soon as I spot the library, I quickly make my way towards the entrance. As I step inside, my eyes surveys the library. My eyes fell on a certain table. Number 5. Though, there was no one seated around the table but another pair of roses. I sigh and wrap the roses with my hand. Glancing down at the roses, my eyes catch another note. I untie the string and quickly roll the note open. 

You’re fast, but are you fast enough to figure this out and search for me? Roses are red, violets are blue, the color is blue, but do you know who? That maybe didn’t make sense but who the fuck cares? Check the North Wing and you will find someone who I love dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I reach the destination I needed to go, nothing stopping me from finding out, whom, this ‘admirer’ is. I scan around the halls, trying to spot my next target. My eyes fell on a little girl who was wearing a lovely blue sundress. She stands out the most with her bright smile that flashed at the people who passed by her. A smile appears on my lips as I make my way towards the girl. I lightly tap on her shoulder, causing her to turn around as my smile never leaves my lips. 

“Hello, there.” I greet cheerfully. I glance down at the roses that were secured firmly in her hands. “Is that for me?” I ask as I glance back up at her. The girl nods and hands the roses to me with the note. Short arms wrap around my waist and I instantly hug her back tightly. Letting her go, the girl waves a goodbye and skips down the corridor. I watch the girl disappear to the end of the corridor and as soon as a view of her disappears away from my sight, I glance down at the note. 

Cute little girl, isn’t she? I know, my little sister is cute but do you know whose sister she is? Guess who. The next note will be found in one of your classes. The subject you love the most. I guess you can say that I’m a stalker but oh well.