Chapter 7- To EAGLE UNION!!!

Start from the beginning

Enterprise: Of course

Enterprise: Of course... She's the first one to come and greet me. Y/N, meet Essex, Aircraft Carrier of the Essex Class.

Essex: Woah! Hum... Hum... You are very strong, Senpai told me a lot about you. Anyways I'm Essex, nice to meet you, Y/N Senpai!

You: Sure, nice to meet you too, Essex. Oh yeah, I heard you gave Enty a box of lemons recently.

Essex: And I got more! Wanna help me prank her?

You: Cleveland, may I?

Cleveland: As long as you don't go too far, I'm OK with it!

You: OK, MOM! Essex, wait for me!

3rd Person Pov

As Essex and Y/N went to get the lemons, Cleveland lets out a big sigh.

Cleveland: He sure is a lively one. To think that Bismarck would have a child, still can't believe it.

Enterprise: Yeah, hey, Cleveland.

Cleveland: Hm?

Enterprise: Do you like Y/N?

Cleveland: (blushing) E-eh?! W-where did you get that Idea from?! Sure he's cute, and handsome, and innocent, and sporty, and flirty, and... *sigh* Yes, I do like him. But not really like...

Enterprise: Then?

Cleveland: More like... Love him. Don't tell me you're in love with him too?!

Enterprise: Yes, I am. He told me about his sisters and I felt pity on him. I saw myself too inside of him. So, I want to give him attention too.

Cleveland: If he gets other girls, the should we share him?

Enterprise: Yes, and I think Essex and Hornet are his next culprits. *sigh* Good thing those 3 have a lot in common actually. Speaking of which, where is Hornet?

Cleveland: Huh? I don't know, she was here a second ago. Did she follow Y/N and Essex? 

Enterprise: Let's just find her before she does something stupid.

Your Pov

While with Essex, she brings me to her dorm room which had a box, filled with Lemons, no clue why but what I always say, "When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade" or, we can just yeet them at Enterprise.

You: Is this really necessary? I know Enterprise is afraid of lemons, but, why so many?

Essex: We are serving lemonade! Also, I wanna ruin her lunch.

You: That's not very nice. Question, do all Eagle Union Ships have Eagles?

Essex: Oh no, most do, but we sometimes have owls. Like me and my sisters, we have owls instead of eagles. Do you want a pet too?