61-end

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61:

As winter goes and spring comes, spring snow melts.

In An Jintang,

Shen Zhizhi's belly gradually bulged. After more than five months of pregnancy, her complexion was still very good, and her appearance became more beautiful.

I saw a bulge in my belly, but I didn't see a figure out of shape.

Shen Wuyou, who is also a pregnant woman, saw his chubby figure, a chubby face, and a few spots on his face, envy and hate.

"Zhizhi, what have you eaten? Why are you getting more and more charming..."

Shen Zhizhi smiled, it is hard to tell that he has cultivated the pharmacopoeia mental method. No matter how much he eats, he won't get fat. Some vague replied: "It may be a personal physical problem."

She remembered that some pregnant women were also beautiful during pregnancy.

Of course, people really have physical problems.

Hers is not.

When Shen Wuyou heard it, he was even more envious. This physique is good, why doesn't she have such a physique.

"Okay, don't be depressed, you will be restored to the original state after you have given birth." Shen Zhizhi soothed.

Anyway, Shen Wuyou usually comes over and eats lunch at her place. She secretly helped her to nurse her back, and the fetus in her abdomen was very healthy.

After giving birth to the baby, give her another prescription, one month later, she can lose weight and become beautiful.

"It can only be this way." Shen Wuyou sighed, squeezed his chubby face, picked up the snack on the side and stuffed it into his mouth. Recently, he was particularly hungry, and he kept eating. She is getting fatter again.

Shen Zhi Zhi: "......"

"Richard Winter was sent to the south to see the guy Houfu industry, I heard the south more beautiful, I'm fat, ugly, I do not know if he would come back with a beauty ......"

eat A few snacks, feeling that his stomach is not so hungry, Shen Wuyou's whole body is melancholy.

"Didn't you say that you sent someone to follow him?" Shen Zhizhi has been listening to Shen Wuyou talking about that kid Wei Yong these days.

Shen Wuyou sighed, gave her a sad look, gritted his teeth and said, "I hope he won't let me down, otherwise, huh..."

" Don't worry, he dares to mess around. My name is Ahao." I'll help you out." Shen Zhizhi immediately agreed.

She knew that since Shen Wuyou became pregnant, her mother-in-law, Mrs. Wei, had always wanted to let her second son take up a few concubines, but Wei Yong refused.

This time, Wei Yong was sent to Jiangnan to inspect the industry. There should be a handwriting by Mrs. Wuyou.

After Wei Yong left, Shen Wuyou often ran towards her.

I heard that Mrs. Wei has great opinions.

Shen Wuyou felt relieved immediately. With Zhizhi as a backer, her confidence was even stronger.