2

Chapter 2 Red Fan Flower

Seeing that the second lady had a tough attitude, the nurse, Yang, knew that it would be useless to persuade her, so she stopped saying anything, but wondered how to stop her absurd behavior.

Shen Zhizhi glanced at the look of the nurse, lowered her eyelids, and sighed inwardly.

Resistance is everywhere, perhaps her solemn father thought so too?

Thinking of that father, Shen Zhizhi sighed inwardly.

She lost her memory when she wore a fetus. Aunt Zhang, her biological mother, bleeds and died when she gave birth to her.

The treatment is the same as that of the eldest daughter of Shen Wuxian, and she has always regarded herself as the eldest daughter without recovering the memory of her previous life.

After regaining her memory, she didn't think so anymore.

A concubine is a concubine. Even if she is raised by her aunt and enjoys the treatment of a concubine, but is not recorded in the name of the concubine, she is still a concubine. There is still the kind of concubine that is not a concubine or a concubine.

The most obvious is her name, Zhizhi, Zhizhi's name, it feels like the squeak of a mouse. The names of the daughters of Shen Jiashu are double-folded, even the introverted and timid, shy four sisters. Called Shen Jingjing.

One Jingjing, one Zhizhi.

Such an obvious contrast, I stupidly didn't see it.

She remembered that the nurse Yang had persuaded her not to trust her aunt on more than one occasion. She also said that Mr. Shen gave her not her current name, but Shen An'an, but she was rejected by Mrs. Shen and changed to Shen Zhizhi.

Mrs. Shen and her aunt, Mrs. Shen, are related to nephews and nephews.

Now that I think about it, the name of Shen An'an is exactly the same as her name in her previous life, but unfortunately there is no destiny in the end.

"Nanny, you will find out later, who invited Sun Mingwei into the mansion?" Withdrawing his fluttering mood, Shen Zhizhi returned to his original calm appearance.

The nanny Yang nodded. This does not need to be ordered by the young lady. She has to find out that such a big loophole suddenly appeared under the care of his wife, and she almost wanted to ruin the reputation of the unmarried daughter of the Shen family. She was heartbroken.

Except for the eldest Miss Shen Wuxian who has a fiancé in the Shen family, the second, third, and fourth misses did not say a kiss.

The third lady is the second master's concubine, and like the eldest lady, the marriage was booked from the time of birth, and the fourth lady is the eldest master's concubine.

Like the young lady, he didn't say kiss.

There are only four young ladies in the Shen family. This incident has little effect on the two daughters, but it is different for the two prostitutes.

I'm afraid I won't talk about their marriage... The

more Yang thought about it, the more it became more frightened.

At this time, a small but slightly fat Tsing Yi maid came in, carrying a vermillion-red huanghuali wood food box in his hand.

Her name is Xi'er, the daughter of the nanny Yang.