1

Chapter 1 Shen Zhizhi

Shen Zhizhi, the mansion of Shen Shangshu in the capital, stared blankly at the young girl Shen Wuxian, who had a concerned and elegant temperament in front of him.

The Shen family is innocent, as the name suggests, clean and flawless, just like a white lotus that has grown out of silt but not stained. Regardless of its appearance and temperament, or the talents of piano, chess, calligraphy, and calligraphy, it is a model idol for the noble ladies in Beijing, and is highly sought after and admired by the children of the family.

No time? Flawless?

Shen Zhizhi sneered in her heart and lifted her chin slightly.

"Big sister finished? I should go back when I'm finished!"

Shen Wuxian smiled, glanced at the obvious red marks on her forehead, sighed slightly, and released Shen Zhizhi's delicate jade hand. Gentlely comforted: "Zhizhi, I know you were too angry to say anything at the time. I will talk to my mother to see if there is any room for turning back."

Shen Zhizhi glanced at the surrounding area, who was quietly paying attention. Looking at the confidant sister Shen Wuxiao's affiliation to the servants of the two of their sisters, she felt uncomfortable. She had forgotten the memories of her previous life.

Shen Wuxiao was only sixteen years old, but this method was quite ruthless, one after another, she ruined her second sister who was not a prostitute or concubine.

But now her memory came back.

No longer will be foolishly turned around by Shen Wuxiao.

"Thank you for your kindness, Sister, I think Major General Zhao Yuanhao is very good!"

Shen Zhizhi dropped these words and turned away. The Qingyi maid Queer beside her quietly glanced at the young lady, and quickly followed.

Shen Wuxiao was accustomed to Shen Zhizhi's rudeness, sighed lightly, shook his head and smiled bitterly: "Second sister is still so stubborn, according to the second sister's temperament, I am afraid that he really believes that Major General Zhao Yuanhao is."

"The eldest lady is kind, and the second lady is too ignorant of what is good or bad. Even if the Young General Zhao has made great achievements, but he has already sacrificed. No matter how greedy and lustful, Sun Shizi is better than marrying a dead person, right?" Shen Wuxian His maid, Caiyun pursed her mouth in anger and glared bitterly at Shen Zhizhi in the distance.

"Caiyun, shut up, the second lady is what you can say!" Shen Wuxian screamed, his brows filled with displeasure.

Caiyun quickly lowered her head to admit her mistake, but was secretly satisfied with her performance in her heart.

"Only this time, not as an example!" Shen Wuxian warned.

"The slave and maid understand!"

"It's fine if you know what you are wrong. You go to the kitchen and ask Mother Wang to make some red jujube cakes that your second sister loves to send to Chenxiang Garden." Shen Wuxian saw her confessing her mistakes, and Yanyue said softly.

Caiyun took her orders and left, while Shen Wuxiao took the rest of the other maids back to her own Tinglan Garden.

After Shen Wuxiao's group of people left, the people who overheared one ear from a short distance began to whisper. They were all complimenting the eldest lady for loving her sister. The second lady didn't know what was good or bad, especially when Shen Zhizhi would rather marry a dead person before. Sun Shizi's declaration spread quickly among the world.