9

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 9-The Protagonist Appears

After Shen Zhizhi came out of the study, he thought for a while, took Xi'er around the main courtyard of the lady, and turned a detour back to Chenxiang Garden. Who knew she just saw her elder brother Shen Ziheng and her elder sister Shen Wuxian walking in her direction.

The distance was relatively far, Shen Zhizhi pretended not to see, and quickly left with Xi'er.

Shen Wuxiao looked up and happened to see Shen Zhizhi's disappearing back. His eyes fell for a while, remembering that he had signed the sign that he asked for in the temple today.

The closer the day of marriage got closer, Shen Wuxian's heart became more flustered. Today, she and her mother went to the temple to ask for a lottery, and asked for one to sign. He couldn't help being a little upset.

At this time, she happened to see Shen Zhizhi leaving from the direction of his father's study.

"No time, what's the matter with you?" Shen Ziheng couldn't help but asked with concern when his sister suddenly lowered his face.

"Big brother, I...I'm a little tired, so go back and rest first." Shen Wuxian grudgingly smiled at his elder brother Shen Ziheng, and hurried away with Caiyun.

Shen Ziheng frowned slightly, his flawless face was wrong, he called the young man and asked who was the figure who had just left.

When he learned that it was Shen Zhizhi, Shen Ziheng's eyes flashed with a faint look of disgust.

Shen Wuxian hurriedly returned to Tinglan Garden, but he was called over by the maid beside the lady.

In the main courtyard, the old lady just came back from the temple praying for blessings when she learned that the master called Er Yatou to talk in the study. According to her confidant's investigation, the master collected some information about young talents in the past two days. Don't think about it all. It must be for the second girl.

The eldest lady's eyes sank, her face seemed to be splashed with ink, so black that it could drip out, she originally thought that the master had left the bitch behind, but she did not expect that she was wrong, which was outrageous.

The master has never forgotten that bitch.

For the past two days, the master hasn't moved. It turned out to be a candidate for the husband and son-in-law for the bitch's daughter. The old lady almost vomited blood out of anger.

Shen Wuxiao quickly came to the main courtyard. As soon as she entered the house, the lady immediately held back the crowd and shouted sharply: "No time, do you know what's wrong?"

Shen Wuxiao was taken aback. What happened to his mother?

"Mother, what did I do wrong?"

The lady closed her eyes, rubbed her eyebrows a little tiredly, and gritted her teeth and said, "Do you know that when we went to the temple to pray for blessings today, your father met the second girl. I know that your father has collected some information about young talents without hiding from me in the past two days."

"Except for choosing husbands and sons for the second girl, I can't think of a reason for him to collect information about these young talents without hiding from me. . " "