"I thought about it a lot before, but I didn't expect Tang Si to just think it was funny!"

A small move was speculated by various people, and in the end it also affected the odds, even the emperor he was taken into the ditch.

The emperor laughed blankly.

Father Fu: "..."

"Miss Tang Si always does things as she pleases, and cannot be treated with common sense."

They thought it was complicated.

"Indeed, Tang Si can

live with a simple and upright mind, but it is a pity that Xiao Si and Tang Si have no fate." The emperor regretted that Tang Si first liked to adore his fourth son, but was finally cut off by the son of Zhen Guo Gong. .

The emperor at this time did not know that if Liu Jintong had not been reborn, according to the original trajectory and destiny, Tang Cheng would marry the fourth prince and have several children.

It is a pity that there is no if, Liu Jintong is reborn, and Tang Xin, who is familiar with the plot, comes through. The original Tang Cheng was calculated to give up his life to reincarnate. It is Tang Cheng who is born with zero in the future to replace her.

Everything has changed.

...

Tang Cheng didn't care about Pearl's messy rumors outside and the extra labels on her body. Mr. Zhen Guo and Wen Huai'an ignored them, and the guests who came to pay a New Year's greetings would not mention it in vain. This year, Tang Cheng It was quite moist and comfortable.

The whole person is also more rounded.

Tang Xin was stunned when he saw Tang Cheng like this.

The rumors outside are fierce, and Tang Cheng is actually fatter! Fat!

This is so forgiving!

Tang Xin, who had rushed over to comfort Tang Cheng, was rather disappointed and left.

Years later, Mrs. Min returned to the temple, and Mrs. Zhen and Mr. Wen Huai'an began to go to court.

Tang Cheng once again took over the burden of the housekeeper.

It hadn't snowed for several days, the weather was clear, the ice and snow melted, and it was colder than when it snowed.

While dealing with the government affairs, Tang Cheng nestled in the mansion to raise the big treasure, and by the way, he prepared for the big treasure's hundred-day banquet in advance.

Who knows to receive one wedding post after another.

Tang Cheng: "..."

She picked up the wedding sticker sent by the Government of Qi, and looked speechless: "Young Master Qi didn't get married in May. It's only mid-February. The Lantern Festival hasn't passed yet. It's necessary to send it so early. Is it?"

Pearl was silent for a while, and said: "We have more than two months to be the wedding, it's not early."

Tang Cheng: "..."

"He sent the post so early, he must have believed the mess outside and slandered me to death. The rumor that Qian Xiaojia is angry, specially reminded me not to forget to prepare a makeup gift for his fiancée. It's too disgusting that I don't believe in my personality."