"The point is, you and my brothers ignored me for my entire existence, I learnt how to cook at 6 years old, I would clean my own room at 4, I didn't know how to read or write until I was 11 as no one helped to teach me, not talk till I was 3 as no one bothered to talk to me but aunt Cecilia, and I wonder why she isn't here right now huh?", I said to them all, as they sat there thinking. I knew that Cecilia wasn't that close with anyone but my mother so there was no surprise that she hadn't shown up.

My brothers on the other hand looked bewildered, like this hadn't even gone through their mind.

"You were never there for any awards I got, you all left, one by one to this life over here, where you wasn't constantly reminded of me, but dad was.", I said more angrily this time. They were all just sat in silence.

"You guys left me with a raging alcoholic and you dare say I had a happy childhood. Lucian, you say I stole dad from you, I would of gladly given him over, at least he wouldn't of beaten you", I said coldly. This got all of them to look at me at once.

"Beat?", Grandpa whispered. I just looked at them all with a straight face. This is the final blow, I knew I could probably get some sympathy here and they might let their guards down low enough for me to contact a lawyer and granny.

"You left me with an abusive drunk what did you think was gonna happen? That me looking like mum would stop him? He probably beat her as well", I exclaimed, throwing my hands up into the air. This set something off in them as they were all glaring at me now.

"What? Could I be wrong? He drank back then didn't he? What's to say he didn't beat her too?", I said once more, knowing that I was really starting to piss them off.

They all starting yelling at me at once as I sat there calmly just staring at them void of emotion.

"ENOUGH!", I heard Myles shout from the corner. He stalked towards me but I stayed calm in my seat. He sat next to me and went to reach out for my hand but I moved it away staring at him as I did.

"Can we see?", He said. I didn't think this far ahead into the future.

"No you can't, you have no right to see after they caused it to happen. Everythig you all did after I was born was hurtful, it was never something out of kindness, or because you loved me, it was out of nothing but hate and to be honest, I'm happy I'm not like her. She sounds boring anyway", I said, pushed Myles away from me and ran up to my room. 

As soon as I left I heard lots of yelling, mostly at Stone for being such an idiot. I smiled when I heard that from West. I was sat on my bed breathing heavily when I got a huge headache.

Ughh I need a smoke. I need to sneak out right now to be honest, otherwise I will be pulling my own hair out. I snuck out of my room and into Millians as I knew he had a balcony much closer to the floor. I went over, and climbed down to the gazebo top and spiraled down the poles connecting to the floor.

Okay now I just need to sneak to the town which is a long as walk. Hmm. Or maybe I could go a quicker way, it was all down hill anyway. I sneaked around to the back where I saw exactly what I wanted.

Bikes.

I grabbed the smallest one there which I'm guessing is Lucians, and headed at the back with it. I hopped on, it was a little too big for me but it would work, I was about to leave when William popped in front of me with his hands over his chest, making me jump out of my skin.

Didn't this guy have a life or something?

"And where do you think you are going at this time?", He asked smugly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on Willie, let me have some time to myself, they are driving me crazy!", I whisper yelled to make sure not to cause too much noise to alert them all.

"I know I heard the yelling", He said with an accusing smile aimed at me. 

"Hey! It's not my fault they are so bossy", I said firmly and with me hands out again. He just shook his head at me in fake surprise. I rolled my eyes at him again and got onto the bike. He just stared at me whilst I did, thinking whether or not to tell my brothers.

"Just go and be back in a few hours, and please, stay safe", He said, with concern laced into his voice. But I was going to go whether he liked it or not and I knew that knew he wouldn't be able to stop me.

I nodded at him and headed down into town. I biked all the way down the hill, with the wind flowing through my hair and my body felt like it weighed nothing. I put my hands and arms out in the air, with my head of hair flying everywhere. I didn't feel like anything mattered in this very moment. 

I got right to the end of the path when I was cut off my a group of boys. I fell onto the floor and covered my ribs so they wouldn't hit the floor but it didn't work and my breathing stopped altogether. I curled up in fetal position for a second clutching my ribs and dealing with the pain whilst I felt an arm pulling me upwards and into their arms.

They smelled so familiar. I looked up but my vision was becoming blurry, but I could tell they were smiling at me.

"Hmm fancy seeing you here angel", He said. I knew that voice from anyway.

"Michael?", I asked, not before passing out and everything turning black.

---------------------------------

Update! Finally! I have been working on this all day but school has been driving me nuts today and I'm finally home and able to write. 

There should be another update shortly! 

Anyway, hopefully Matilda will be okay!

Don't forget to vote :)