Valt gasped seeing him "woahh!!"  hmm

hmm..they know each other already..

"Silas is my top blader..Hence hit by yours truly.."Wakiya said.

"Hey Free..The only reason I'm hear right now is to take you on."He said while seeing Free.

Then Free lazily came up with closed eyes while rubbing the back of his head with his hand and cocking his head towards his left.Hehe..he is not taking them seriously..

"Hello?Not me..."Valt said a bit annoyed.

"Valt said a bit annoyed

"Meet Ataru.He rounds over my roaster."And there came a boy with red hair.

"What noww?"Valt was clearly irritated

"Free,you have no idea how I have been looking for to have a chance to battle against you."Ataru said.

"At last meet Guy Spear..His skills are too good." A boy with blue outfit and black hair came forward. He was eyeing Free.

(Well i know that u don't know about Guy Spear..Cause how da heck will u know about him!!!!??
There were only 3 bladers from each team as you have seen in the anime
But it's a story of Y/N..so you have to be a part of the team..well..about Spear..he was in SunBat United during the championship.. He was a part of the SunBat United...See the pic!! U'll remember him!!)

See the pic!! U'll remember him!!)

( Remembered...??He was in Wakiya's team!)

Huh...are all of them here for Free? Not wrong..I know Free is just the best..Well.. then what are we doing here??Hmm?? Anyways, they are forgetting that Free is the captain of the team..and seeing his energy is telling me that he will not be fighting all the battles.. hehe.. Not everyone can get a chance to battle Free.. So, Gonna tell them that it's a wrong thought process.. They are making a mistake.. We are also worth battling.. Well.. Wakiya is not thinking that way and I know that..He had already seen our power..but his teammates..hmm.. They need to see a show...And I'm ready for it..

The referee came forward,"Please step forward and shake hands."

We all shaked hands with each other.
Free with Wakiya.Valt with Silas. Rantaro with Ataru and I shaked hands with Spear. We were looking into each other's eyes and the sense of competition was reflecting in our eyes.

The rules of the battle were told by the referee that the captain of each team will select a blader to compete and the blader needs to get 2 points for victory, giving the team a score of 1, the team who scores 4 first will win.

As we were sitting on the bleachers Wakiya came forward to the stadium,"Time for my international premier.Look out world."He said while fisting in the air looking towards the crowd.The crowd did supported him.

"They love me!They really love me!!" He said very proud about it.

Wakiya being Wakiya....

"First up for for SunBat United is the owner himself,King of his castle, Wakiya Murasaki!!!"

"Guess he still thinks he is the centre of the Universe.."said Honcho.

I hummed.

"Free..,Got a problem with me going up?"asked Valt.

"Wait a second!!I should be the one to lead the pack!!"Honcho said.

"Huh..But it's no difference to me." said Free clearly bored.

Is he ever serious? It's a battle and he is not even interested in knowing of who will go up first,and when he is the captain of the team!!!!

"But it's your decision, captain?" Honcho added.

"Oh, let him do that you two.."I groaned.

"Pick me!!I'm your guy!!This guy right here!!"Valt said while pointing towards himself.

"Eh, the quiet one"said Free pointing towards Rantaro causing Valt to drop his head and Honcho to have a ready to fight smile on his face.

He got up and started to walk towards the arena.

"BC Sol has chosen Rantaro Kiyama!!" said Hinami.

Our team was cheering for Honcho especially Honey and Kitts.

"Check it Wakiya! Roktavor has picked up some serious power!!" Said Honcho while showing his bey to Goldil-..uhm... Wakiya.

"Yours isn't the only one that's changed."said Wakiya while showing his bey as well..

It was clear that Wywron had also evolved..The BATTLE is gonna be instense and fun today.

They checked each other's bey but I can see that Honcho was a bit nervous right now..

"You weren't kidding!!Yours is evolved too!!"Honcho said a bit terrified.

Well.. Wywron is a great bey.But now when it's evolved more, it is gonna be difficult for Honcho to defeat him.

Hmmm..

Let's see what will happen in today's BATTLE..

(CELEBRATE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREE)